Gorob -34- nap has ended

DeletedUser

Would seem our nap is over. Listed reasons were taking in there refugees?

i guess if taking players that want to play a different way then geani tells then to i did that one myself in this forum so guilty. infact did it three more times today hope to keep doing it

Refused to nap =GTC= and let them expand in our backyard with geani sitting all there accounts as she has said well guilty again!

sending fakes at her players? dont think so think was cross nobling but if it makes her feel better i am ok with that too.

just add one more they forgot to list not bowing down like idoits thinking they were never going to not attack us at some point.

anyway thats the latest news i sent skype requests to both shaggy and geani only geani accepted after a very short chat pretty much said gotrob dosnt need to declare.

something pita might want to remember. not that it matters alot i just really enjoy a well made war declaration as do most players reading the externals. more a courtesy than a rule.

what will -34- do well pretty sure we gonna stop them from getting the rim they need it. we know it. without it they have no chance with pita. they are bigger but we are abit more consoldated should be fun fight stay tuned folks.

best regards Name it Lesss

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105980

Good luck to -34-, hope to see you take down these loud-mouth

We needed a new war with shAve one non-exsistent

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105863

Excellent delaration Lesss. It could have been more to geani's intelligence tho. She is getting caught in the big words. so if I was declaring on her I would say "BECAUSE....... BACON.. Lordonia has sent ET!!! That is not a threat that is a warning.. LONG LIVE ET"..

Best of luck to -34-

DeletedUser

I am kind of confused by the declaration.

But from what I have read on other posts, its that gearhound joined you guys and now GotRob are attacking you as a result.

Plus some other stuff to make it look like it was not because Gearhound joined you guys.

Well I say, good luck to the underdogs ^.^
and remember, dog is just god backwards.

DeletedUser

I never said it about your players leaving.

Get a better memory.

DeletedUser

lol, i think we need some popcorn gifs here, eh?

i've read most of the threads where geani29's been posting, i find it kinda useless to even start another one, considering how it has directly to do with her.. when you know that she makes no sense when she writes.
hopefully it will be a fun war though, i'll be watching :)

DeletedUser

yeah, its strange how I make no sense but still, I was right every time :)
with all tribes before 34 I mean :)

what can I say, its just strange :)

DeletedUser

First bit of sense you have ever made to me dear geani :)

DeletedUser

since everyone is against gotrob here, ill be deviant and will be rooting for them. enjoy!

monsterbro

and all we can say is that your the reason why gotrob has no respect and your also the reason why gotrob will now die

DeletedUser

"You guys"?

geani called us pathetic, not the other way around. Talking about your tribe nobling barbs is not personal. Now, if I pointed out you don't apparently know what is going on in the thread, or what getting personal is, that might be personal...but not really.

Deathmenlord

"You guys"?

geani called us pathetic, not the other way around. Talking about your tribe nobling barbs is not personal. Now, if I pointed out you don't apparently know what is going on in the thread, or what getting personal is, that might be personal...but not really.
I was simply giving him my opinion, he was saying something I disagreed on so i answered. And when i said "you guys" I didnt mean you cause you are pretty good at keeping ontopic, I guessed that the people i was referring too would get it, you certainly should understand that you ain't included. And dont come here and try to deny that they dont, and it ain't no excuses that your debate partner is doing so. Show that you are the better man/woman by not sinking to that level.

Why I was taking it personal? It obviously seemed directed on me from how he quoted me and formulated himself. And even if it wasnt I cant see how that remark contributed to the discussion cause our barb nobling obviously has worked so far..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Tnnaw, you have to get personal?
Ain't that much of a surprise tho, it's what you guys do best..

I'm having a hard time understanding your grammar....You must have been talking to Geani a few times to many.

Now THAT...is personal.

The other stuff just facts really....

*Gotrob does like to noble barbs...actually its their direct order from Geani. Pretty sure she says barbs make troops...troops win wars...

*Geani lies

*Geani ordering people in GTC to noble barbs all around -34- players... (which would explain why she insisted on the nap with GTC also...)

*Fakes going to players also a fact....though...not all the "fakes" from gotrob were fakes were they...though it was claimed as a cross noble.

Curious though....Shaggy keeps allowing Geani to post her nonsense...yet he whois somewhat respected has kept quiet.

DeletedUser

I was simply giving him my opinion, he was saying something I disagreed on so i answered. And when i said "you guys" I didnt mean you cause you are pretty good at keeping ontopic, I guessed that the people i was referring too would get it, you certainly should understand that you ain't included. And dont come here and try to deny that they dont, and it ain't no excuses that your debate partner is doing so. Show that you are the better man/woman by not sinking to that level.

Why I was taking it personal? It obviously seemed directed on me from how he quoted me and formulated himself. And even if it wasnt I cant see how that remark contributed to the discussion cause our barb nobling obviously has worked so far..

Yes, and using many strategies works at one point then fails later on.

Nothing he said was personal, and everything geani says is. She calls us trolls and pathetic and so on, and you come on here saying monsterbro is in the wrong for saying "go noble more barbs"? Seriously? If we're talking about levels to sink to, you must've just hit a low.

Dondante said:
Curious though....Shaggy keeps allowing Geani to post her nonsense...yet he whois somewhat respected has kept quiet.

Better to keep quiet and be thought somewhat respected than open your mouth and defend geani :icon_wink:.