Gorob -34- nap has ended

Deathmenlord

Yes, and using many strategies works at one point then fails later on.

Nothing he said was personal, and everything geani says is. She calls us trolls and pathetic and so on, and you come on here saying monsterbro is in the wrong for saying "go noble more barbs"? Seriously? If we're talking about levels to sink to, you must've just hit a low.
We will see about this later, so no need to use it as some kind of insult when it so far aint no background to do so.

I didnt say she didnt do so, I said that you guys have done much of the same against her and the bashingfeast it has turned into is quite nasty to look at. What i meant is that you guys shouldnt do the same if you dont agree in this way of having a discussion. Simply raise above it.

And to point out, I am not geani so I dont care what she said to monsterbro, he still doesnt have a reason to answer me that way.

DeletedUser

Again with the "you guys". Are you going to pass it off as not referring to me again? And again, you didn't criticize geani. So give her the fair share she deserves, which is surely more than monsterbro, as all he said was "Go noble some more barbs", while she got personal with more than just gameplay.

If you're not willing to dole out criticism to geani too, and just literally said "I wasn't referring to you", then referred to me...not sure what more to say.

Deathmenlord

Again with the "you guys". Are you going to pass it off as not referring to me again? And again, you didn't criticize geani. So give her the fair share she deserves, which is surely more than monsterbro, as all he said was "Go noble some more barbs", while she got personal with more than just gameplay.

If you're not willing to dole out criticism to geani too, and just literally said "I wasn't referring to you", then referred to me...not sure what more to say.
I have already clarified what i meant and you are more than capable enough to understand what i meant by "you guys" so stop getting kept up in the semantics of it.

I thought you werent as blinded by subjectivity as others but it looks like I was wrong. I didnt critize her cause it was pointed at monsterbro which responded to me. And i think that she has gotten more than enough critisism here, no need to keep bashing on her like a pack of wild dogs.

DeletedUser

Dont bother death, is not worth it :)

let them troll, is all they can do, and its all they did before

DeletedUser

I have already clarified what i meant and you are more than capable enough to understand what i meant by "you guys" so stop getting kept up in the semantics of it.

I thought you werent as blinded by subjectivity as others but it looks like I was wrong. I didnt critize her cause it was pointed at monsterbro which responded to me. And i think that she has gotten more than enough critisism here, no need to keep bashing on her like a pack of wild dogs.

Wait, so monsterbro quoted you but it was personal, and you quoted me and it wasn't?

Talk about some weird language.

I don't think she has, considering she hasn't learned, and just called us all kids and trolls in the other thread. So no, geani hasn't learned her lesson, and still represents herself and her tribe terribly. Subjectivity? That's rich, coming from the guy who hesitates to criticize geani because "she got enough criticism already", but is more than happy to use double-standards when talking to me and avoiding admitting you're insulting and grouping me.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,835
Side 2: 1,984
Difference: 5,851

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 43,301,445
Side 2: 10,608,586
Difference: 32,692,859

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,883
Side 2: 13,822
Difference: 5,061

chart

monsterbro

ill bash on her as much as i want ok, and for this personal thing if you took go noble more barbs personal then please just leave the externals thanks

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,898
Side 2: 2,022
Difference: 5,876

chart

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 13
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 43,749,253
Side 2: 10,839,691
Difference: 32,909,562

chart

Side 1: 69,182
Side 2: 107,663
Difference: 38,481

chart

DeletedUser

lol this should be an interesting fight .

hopeful for gotrob pita wont turn on their end game allis again

come on , there is only 1 main tribe standing in the way that is gettig it from one 3x smaller , its bound to happen.

lol geani don't even really have privs , she has to ask shaggy beofre doing anything *
incredible how shaggy can run such a large tribe alone and still keep up, o no wait am i wrong or had he dropped over 10 ranks in the past week or so ?

DeletedUser105552

lol this should be an interesting fight .

hopeful for gotrob pita wont turn on their end game allis again

come on , there is only 1 main tribe standing in the way that is gettig it from one 3x smaller , its bound to happen.

lol geani don't even really have privs , she has to ask shaggy beofre doing anything *
incredible how shaggy can run such a large tribe alone and still keep up, o no wait am i wrong or had he dropped over 10 ranks in the past week or so ?

O dear me,

A least someone is keeping a eye on me, A least someone is :) I taken a long waited 2 week break, as i lost my Internet. Personal Rank, i couldn't care about long as my Oda is up there to be one of the best, if not the best for the size of me.

Well done to 34 for taking isolated villages in middle of no were, surrounded by -34-. But thats only praise ill give them, due to what i have seen so far. There co-rd really sucks and they can't send any kind of a good train, best i saw is 30 sec ones so far. Will have to do a little bit better that then, if you think we are going anywhere soon.

You might want to get hodgy77 and co's to continue keep sending random invites out and keeping pestering/kind of begging over members to help/join them. Its working for them NOT! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 18
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 87,980
Side 2: 156,408
Difference: 68,428

chart

considering size difference i am pleased it shows progress good or bad i will post daily. since we were not given the courtesy of being declared on for war stats to be automatic. good luck all and have some fun with this

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84667

Unless you plan to lose the lead fast, so you want to really make a point of showing yourself now while you do have the lead, then there is no point to post stats so frequently.

TheHowling

Thanks lesss. looks like 34 has a good start so far.

However I think the short advantage you have may be closing, as now everything is getting into place. It caught me out, as I was not expecting this to happen.

Anyway for whats it worth good luck. At least we are not playing Tribal Hugs :p

You do know you could declare on gotrob as well, then it would be automatic.

DeletedUser79633

You might want to get hodgy77 and co's to continue keep sending random invites out and keeping pestering/kind of begging over members to help/join them. Its working for them NOT! :icon_razz:[/QUOTE]

lol was manily asking players to join ,, not begging lol ,, but did you beg pitta to help support gotrob vills hahaha takes to big tribes to beat a small tribe lol well done :) not bad say pitta wasrnt going to get help you ,, all the vills we have taken have pitta deff inc :)

regards hodgy77

DeletedUser

no comment, just I want everybody to see who 34 is

Subject The tribe -34- declared war on tribe You been Robbed!!
rename.png
SentMay 23, 2012 20:14:02 The tribe is now at war with -34-!

War name: shaggys shags geani29 hard

Declaration:
well simple ,, back stabbing noobs ,, takes a nap and yerrrr they want to break it after a few weeks ,, same as they will do with pitta ,, good look guys and girls ,, its all fun

Forum thread: shaggys shags geani29 hard

DeletedUser79633

what i thought this was true :) and us at 34 are honerd to be at war with you ,, let the best tribe win :)

DeletedUser

So you're rude, they're rude.

Well, at least some players in your tribes have integrity.

DeletedUser

There is a difference between rude and crude. Thats a bit out of order.

DeletedUser

The more you play, the more you realize there are always rude and crude players in both tribes of a war. Sadly, morals don't typically exist everywhere in an online game. I've seen GotRob do plenty of rude and crude things, what can ya do.

DeletedUser

I have met many crude players as well, however usually not in the position to make a deceleration like that.