Gorob -34- nap has ended

DeletedUser

sure, just read this ;)

I didn't say GotRob was dead, but let me take a stab at this...

GotRob's already making the same mistakes shAve did, disregarding members. Many core members are discouraged now as well, and GotRob is facing a more formidable and informed foe than they have in the past, with more villages against them. They are also woefully unprepared, and have more leaks than a sinking ship. It should come as no surprise that GotRob is in a different situation from where they were; far more similar to shAve than simply "reverting" back to the previous situation they were in before they took in the recruits.

how you feel when you see your predictions were wrong? :icon_smile: I know, you feel the same ;)

-34- isn't the only tribe you're facing. Nor are you aware of all your enemies yet.

where are they now? :icon_rolleyes: Maybe I should put my glasses on? :icon_eek:

no one cares about shave haha

but i find it funny on how gotrob took in players to replace there account well they were planning on fighting gotrob and asking every little tribe to start a super tribe with them to fight gotrob and pita

where is that tribe ? Lost on the way or hiding? :lol:

monsterbro

haha geani you really are making yourself look stupid now( omg a personal shit i dont care) i was never part of the secret tribe i was just letting everyone know about the secret tribe and the reason its no more is because you took in the guy who was setting up and guess what he wanted gotrob gone funny(hint there a spy) found out who it is

DeletedUser106188

Smart one monsterbro.
Practically tell them their spy :L meh.

DeletedUser

do you think I care who the spy is? :)) I dont :)

for me all this trolling and bullshiting its just a part of the game. And yes, its a game kiddo :)

monsterbro

do you think I care who the spy is? :)) I dont :)

for me all this trolling and bullshiting its just a part of the game. And yes, its a game kiddo :)

why do you keep calling me a kid haha and did i say that you cared who the spy was no i was making comment on your stupid little post

DeletedUser

If you keep calling me stupid, or that I look stupid, say thanks I call you just kiddo

you lack of respect for older people, I wonder if you treat your parents with the same words?

DeletedUser106188

Geani you also lack respect for younger people.
I show respect and still have never gotten any back from yourself it seems.....
But oh well.....
Respect has to be earnt, and initially given to form relationships, so if you start it show it as many of us have - excluding a few - then these forums could start to be cleared of utter rubbish :L

DeletedUser

eye for an eye :)
you call me stupid, I call you kiddo :)

and Im being nice here

DeletedUser106188

I have not called you stupid without first being provoked, and then posting it needlessly.

DeletedUser

I was talking about monsterbro, who called me stupid countless times

for a kid he is, clearly he has no education

DeletedUser

I ll show you proofs :)

you think its funny to call someone stupid? No comment, in my point of view, is lack of education

if you dont get a infraction i will be surpise hell i just got one for calling her stupid haha

why do you keep calling me a kid haha and did i say that you cared who the spy was no i was making comment on your stupid little post

haha geani you really are making yourself look stupid now( omg a personal shit i dont care) i was never part of the secret tribe i was just letting everyone know about the secret tribe and the reason its no more is because you took in the guy who was setting up and guess what he wanted gotrob gone funny(hint there a spy) found out who it is

again, disrespect for an older person

the big boys ya right more liek little girls, all you do is complain hell all you did was complain when you got over 10 incomings

your just sad when you applied to 34 that they didnt take you and instead they took me in and with me ops are now getting better and timing is lot better. we all know yoiur bigger noob then me, you didnt even know hwo to snipe till this world and do yiou still not know what backtiming is?

My conclusion? You have just a big mouth. Period

monsterbro

I ll show you proofs :)

you think its funny to call someone stupid? No comment, in my point of view, is lack of education

again, disrespect for an older person

My conclusion? You have just a big mouth. Period

so wait becaus ei have a big mouth means i dont have education?

DeletedUser

well this thread seems to be self propelled? hello freinds just a update still alive still upsetting the start date of the world end war lost some gained some. geani got her a spy i very proud of her? she gonna need it we have this no retreat no surrender thing going so the have to fight for every single one. hodgy had a nice vacation guess there spy forgot to mention it?

DeletedUser106188

Irish, that post is kind of out of order for the forums.....
Taking the personal insult note to the extreme. You'd be lucky if monster didn't report you...
But monster does not speak on behalf of -34- so do not take his word as gospel as it seems some have done....
Speak to lesss or someone equivalent,
And monster, hold your mouth just a tad ;)

monsterbro

Irish, that post is kind of out of order for the forums.....
Taking the personal insult note to the extreme. You'd be lucky if monster didn't report you...
But monster does not speak on behalf of -34- so do not take his word as gospel as it seems some have done....
Speak to lesss or someone equivalent,
And monster, hold your mouth just a tad ;)

i don't report people. i have said this before i don't speak for 34, people should already know this