Gorob -34- nap has ended

DeletedUser

lol
let me refresh your memory :) Like this, right after GTCs merger with Robrob:

http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.p...=-1&min=&max=&timerange=2012/02/10-2012/04/06

then we made peace and prepare for shave :)

how did we beat shave? check the stats

I have never truly been the one to respond to your gibber jabber as I find it quite sickening, but today I shall bite. What I'm about to tell you, is based off my opinion if you wish to see it differently than you're more than welcome to do so. I shall admit GotRob did do a spectacular job keeping the pressure up and utilizing their basher tribes perfectly -- So congrats. Anyways on to the main part I decided to reply to, defeating shave shouldn't really be an achievement as many have mention already (Or-el, just to give a general idea whom I'm speaking about). Shave was a dying tribe internally, some may wish to blame it on leadership (one in particular, whom I feel should not really be blamed) then so be it. What put the nail in the coffin for Shave, is something that GotRob couldn't have achieved without help. The day we dropped our alliance with PITA, was the day we signed our death wish... I let my frustration get the best of me and reacted in a poor decision. James (Notanothernoob) will tell you I was on the road to restore that relationship, but it never fell through.

^ To sum this up in short words. I feel PITA single handedly destroyed Shave without even lifting a finger, though to give credit where it's due. GotRob did take part of this cataclysm yes, though I feel the main one who had a major effect in this was PITA. Again geani this is all my opinion, whether you wish to see it this or way a different way means nothing to me.

P.S - I shall now go "troll" somewhere else, and be a lurker again.

You must have forgot then, Let me refresh it. We was winning hands down against ONE, they kept changing leadership and what not. I got wind of Shave plotting against us, so I went and spoken to ONE about an allaince/nap. They kinda bite my hands off at the time.

But because its Gotrob, Lets all say gotrob got the arse kicked and what not. As that is what you would have liked, which hasn't happened since the start of the world soooo meh.

Shave never directly plotted against GotRob itself, we've had every right to do so, but was never done -- Although it would have been the best route to go and drop alliance, and then proceed to help ~One~ :icon_wink:. But back to your plotting... If you wish to say us hitting ESL (regardless, whether it was fail or not it didn't matter; Congrats on successfully defending -- Not that it required a lot, but take a compliment when given.) was plotting against you, than you had every opportunity to cease it. Yes maybe our demands' were some high ones I shall admit that, but you never gave us a counter proposal instead, like always (since I've been duke) shrugged it off. To be honest Jaime, the most Shave ever "plotted" against your tribe, was us preparing against what may have been seen as the inevitable, we stacked the front lines which some you may find poorly stacked (e.g - Slinky) and some you may find decently defended. But we've never truthfully plotted against you at all, believe what you wish.

DeletedUser

when the alliance was dropped.it became shave versus gotrob.

shave were already in dying mode so i guess it wasnt much of a achievement to beat shave,nevertheless they still had to be beaten and had many active players..

DeletedUser

Everything so far up to shave having had many active players has been correct... Contrary to the popular belief, shave was riddled with inactivity; We've had account we could never find homes for, or people just not wanting to do anything. I must admit, we did have some active players yes but not as many people may have thought or at least it seemed as that. Though I never denied shave wasn't beaten as its obvious to figure that out, I'm just saying GotRob didn't have much of a play within that. Had our move not to drop the alliance with PITA, it would have taken a bit before GotRob would have entered into the core of the tribe.

^ Mark up our inactivity as an excuse to losing the war if you wish I gave GotRob where credit was due, again won't deny they didn't take a part in it. I just feel, it was PITA who had the major influence to the catastrophic event. We had a choice to prevent that yes, but well you see what we decided to go with in the end.

DeletedUser

ok..
just another point ,,
shave were riddled with inactivity and players who didnt want to do anything as you say...yet you admit your demands ,,some of them was quite high..
dont seem to make much sense having high demands but low activity..

DeletedUser

Just because we have had low activity doesn't mean I don't feel the demands we made weren't high, and we were more than willing to negotiate something that would have been beneficial to all. If you're not GotRob, you may not know what I'm exactly speaking about I don't have the time nor the patience (as of now, it's late; excuse my lazyness) to give you a play by play of what happen, and what were these demands. I'm not sure your point of this, as what you brought up before has nothing to do with our demands. Nor am I sure why our demands even have anything to do with low activity.

DeletedUser

well i didnt reply to your post because i wanted to argue far from it,thank you for your post, putting your point of view ..

as for my point ,i feel its quite clear and ill let others decide if it is or not..

DeletedUser

I'm sure its quite clear, just at this state of mind I'm in (sleep deprived) I'm just not fully understanding it as I said it's far to early/late what ever you wish to call it (I haven't slept yet) for this atm.

DeletedUser

when the alliance was dropped.it became shave versus gotrob.

shave were already in dying mode so i guess it wasnt much of a achievement to beat shave,nevertheless they still had to be beaten and had many active players..

They couldn't find an owner for habar-n-am, a large account on the frontline that was inactive for a long time. A few active players might still be an overstatement.

ok..
just another point ,,
shave were riddled with inactivity and players who didnt want to do anything as you say...yet you admit your demands ,,some of them was quite high..
dont seem to make much sense having high demands but low activity..

Even if the demands they made were high, which is subjective, the illusion of strength usually gets the job done, even if real strength won't.

Plus, as Rawr admitted with regards to PITA, the council let their emotion get the best of them sometimes.

DeletedUser105552

Awwww, shave was long dead before shave even dropped the allaince with PITA.

Reason for Shave dropping the allaince with PITA, because shave was getting owned big time and needed help. PITA just put the nail in the coffin.

DeletedUser

Reason for Shave dropping the allaince with PITA, because shave was getting owned big time and needed help. PITA just put the nail in the coffin.

Thank you for agreeing.

DeletedUser

Glad you agree, so I should see no more boasting around how GotRob beat shave right? I'll not deny getting owned, nor will I deny not seeking help from a supposedly long term alliance. Had we not been in a war with ~one~ as well, maybe our full focus could have been brought to you, not that it was anything to be scared about.

DeletedUser105552

I meant We killed shave long before PITA joined in, Think you taken it the wrong way ha

DeletedUser

There wasn't a very big gap between PITA declaring and GotRob declaring, and you said they were "long dead". They were dead far before GotRob did anything to them.

DeletedUser

Glad you agree, so I should see no more boasting around how GotRob beat shave right? I'll not deny getting owned, nor will I deny not seeking help from a supposedly long term alliance. Had we not been in a war with ~one~ as well, maybe our full focus could have been brought to you, not that it was anything to be scared about.

lol
shave was in war with one? when and where, in your dreams? :lol: LOL

DeletedUser

I meant We killed shave long before PITA joined in, Think you taken it the wrong way ha

I think what or-el has responded to you with, is accurate so no need to say anything further.

lol
shave was in war with one? when and where, in your dreams? :lol: LOL

Meh, I have nothing more to say to you... you're just ill informed.

Special thanks to Or-el for saving me a lot of time explaining myself cheers for that.