Gorob -34- nap has ended

DeletedUser100507

rawrz dont even try to explain shit to gotrob they come from long line of Neanderthal

lol here we go with neanderthal again, you know what your like, your like a 6 year old kid who just came from school learning about the neanderthals and now stop saying it.

DeletedUser9212

Caveman= neanderthal= Geico spokesperson= Almost had a TV show in America

Moral

Neanderthals make good advertising gimmicks, but lack the substance to be a lasting presence in the world.

DeletedUser

well seems the general sells insurance too just saw the advertisment on tv funny little guy with a oversized helmet hmmmmmm wait someone calling themself general either has a god complex or is trying to hide some short coming? oh hi General of bunny army how are you today?

DeletedUser

hes laughing at your naivity, Im sure :))

Keep kicking your players, cose they spy for us ;)

should I give you more names? :p

DeletedUser100507

well seems the general sells insurance too just saw the advertisment on tv funny little guy with a oversized helmet hmmmmmm wait someone calling themself general either has a god complex or is trying to hide some short coming? oh hi General of bunny army how are you today?

i have absolutely no idea what your blabbering on about

DeletedUser

hes laughing at your naivity, Im sure :))

Keep kicking your players, cose they spy for us ;)

should I give you more names? :p

you can name as many as you like i will not kick active players just not my style if i did that i would be you?

if i became you i have to dye my hair learn romanian and learn how to use makeup and all that female things that should never be spoken of in public! really would be alot of work so i think i will just me instead :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser105552

you can name as many as you like i will not kick active players just not my style if i did that i would be you?

if i became you i have to dye my hair learn romanian and learn how to use makeup and all that female things that should never be spoken of in public! really would be alot of work so i think i will just me instead :icon_biggrin:

I see this game is playing with your head, think you need a break. Go and have one my friend.

DeletedUser

I dont see the connection here, I dont think even you can find one :icon_rolleyes:

Your spy missinformed you, I didnt kick anyone

You are the one who kicked anarchist because General Bunny said hes a spy :lol: So, stop talking nonsense here, better take a break or something

DeletedUser100507

nahh we'd rather just tell james your a spy that way you'll get kicked for no reason and without even being asked wheather you were a spy or not.

DeletedUser

Would seem our nap is over. Listed reasons were taking in there refugees?

i guess if taking players that want to play a different way then geani tells then to i did that one myself in this forum so guilty. infact did it three more times today hope to keep doing it

Refused to nap =GTC= and let them expand in our backyard with geani sitting all there accounts as she has said well guilty again!

sending fakes at her players? dont think so think was cross nobling but if it makes her feel better i am ok with that too.

just add one more they forgot to list not bowing down like idoits thinking they were never going to not attack us at some point.

anyway thats the latest news i sent skype requests to both shaggy and geani only geani accepted after a very short chat pretty much said gotrob dosnt need to declare.

something pita might want to remember. not that it matters alot i just really enjoy a well made war declaration as do most players reading the externals. more a courtesy than a rule.

what will -34- do well pretty sure we gonna stop them from getting the rim they need it. we know it. without it they have no chance with pita. they are bigger but we are abit more consoldated should be fun fight stay tuned folks.

best regards Name it Lesss

Is about time for me to quote first post of this topic

Guess what: we are on the rim and you are short with few players

More news for you, we got fat with 34 villages :icon_biggrin:

R.I.P.

coldstone
BlacKnight-
MuadDib25
jebusmonkey89
senbel
wolfgyone
Bradders the Bold

few more names are on our list, I will add them shortly, stay close :lol:

DeletedUser

ALDmp.jpg

some war stats :icon_biggrin:

monsterbro

this might sound like im complaining. congratz for killing tribe 3x smaller and for having spies in that tribe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100507

this might sound like im complaining. congratz for killing tribe 3x smaller and for having spies in that tribe

hmm, thanks but why you still whining about the spy, im sure you had a spy in a tribe once if not then your loss, and so what its not our fault we grow faster then every tribe under our rank and then when we war you you start crying OHH your bigger then us well done for beating us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As the world progress, and this thread continues, I have noticed there has been an increase of personal insults, and breaching of rules within such a thread. If the breach of rules such as a personal insult does not end, then a personal vacation may be in order.