Gorob -34- nap has ended

monsterbro

hmm, thanks but why you still whining about the spy, im sure you had a spy in a tribe once if not then your loss, and so what its not our fault we grow faster then every tribe under our rank and then when we war you you start crying OHH your bigger then us well done for beating us.

i knew you would call this crying and whining because that all you say about my stuff

As the world progress, and this thread continues, I have noticed there has been an increase of personal insults, and breaching of rules within such a thread. If the breach of rules such as a personal insult does not end, then a personal vacation may be in order.

i like vacations

Last edited:

DeletedUser100507

i knew you would call this crying and whining because that all you say about my stuff

i only say it when you keep repeating we had spies, we know we had spies, im sure you did aswell and if you know im going to keep saying it then how about you just stop and maybe say something new.

DeletedUser

u6 passed on every scrap of informationwe had on our forums , even when it was someones birthday.they knew!

its a wonder we took any vils off of ..34...

DeletedUser

u6 passed on every scrap of informationwe had on our forums , even when it was someones birthday.they knew!

its a wonder we took any vils off of ..34...

he offered i declined the intel afew times he did warn of ops again i declined its not how i want to play the game if you know everthing and there no surprises why play at all? i suspect he knows alot ever op i declined details on happened so my bad for not listening

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well after alot of thought i have decided given the war stats. that i am willing to accept gotrob surrender this being said. i beleive you should start the disbandment process do it quickly just hit delete if your not sure how ask noob on fire they know where the button is.

DeletedUser100507

less you need to see a docter if not a magician cause you have seriously lost it

DeletedUser100507

dont call him a joke, i think your a joke actually you turn up on every thread on this forum just insulting ANYONE from gotrob, or ANYONE who has a different opinion to you, grow up kid

monsterbro

dont call him a joke, i think your a joke actually you turn up on every thread on this forum just insulting ANYONE from gotrob, or ANYONE who has a different opinion to you, grow up kid

yoy telling me to grow up, just because i say opinion about people in public instead of going and talking and insulting behind there backs. Sorry that i say my stuff upfront and you go talk behind everyone back

DeletedUser100507

i dont insult anyone behind there backs, if i do it would be upfront

DeletedUser100507

nice to know but i hardly talk on them anyway so your argument isnt valid