~GOT~ and wehyam bottom feeders or not

DeletedUser

what would be your opinion and if it doesnt coinside with mine "your" wrong. :icon_twisted:
Q: how many allies have ~GOT~ stabbed in the back? :icon_redface:
A: every ally they ever have had and will have! :icon_rolleyes:
Q: numba why did you quit ~GOT~?(poor ~GOT~):icon_cry:
A: they back stabbed him :icon_surprised:
Q: how many ~GOT~ members have been poached from allied tribes :icon_sad:
A: all but truegrave and grumpy old turtle (and they are not the true players anymore anyway)but wehyam does learn fast as truegrave has stated..:icon_eek:

Q:whats ~GOT~'s next act of dishonor(oppitsit of HONOR how ironic)
A: stay tune for the upcomming battles will only tell. :lol:

*disclaimer
this is pure PnP

DeletedUser102496

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

this is her standard BS...
as she never tried to do anyyhing but dictate so was totaly disagreeable to any undersatnding

Having failed to work out a merge of sorts tha is more on the up and up I am resorting to laothful poaching in an attempt to save the active players from certain nobleing.

IN this i am potentially offering you a position within the triad of turtle tibes. Following a breif sit by myself or another in council, assuming you know what you are doing an invite will be offered to you to one of the three tribes.

Please respond if interested. Forwarding this to mark will only cause more discontentment between the tribes as he will not work with me

Sincerely,

Wehyam

DeletedUser

now to the rest of ~GOT~ wehyam is a total noob with no experance at all to this game she is being fed misinformation and you the tribe are going to pay for it>>>>LOL

DeletedUser

now to the rest of ~GOT~ wehyam is a total noob with no experance at all to this game she is being fed misinformation and you the tribe are going to pay for it>>>>LOL

after you blocked me in game, I have no choice but to reply here. I have of course since found out who you are.

I cannot say in public what I think of your replies and posts on this forum, but bear in mind that some people know each other in real life, and will always have to have dealings with each other. Whether I am in the same tribe as Wehyam, and whether she continues to play the game or not (more likely not, unfortunately), I will always support a friend. In other words, once a friend, always a friend. Personally, I could never disrespect someone who is a friend. You might wish to do the same.