GotRob Gripe

DeletedUser

She's just trying to focus attention onto herself, rather than GotRob, which appears to be undergoing more turmoil by the day. Everyday I hear of more players unhappy who aren't planning to stick around for the long-haul, and no amount of geani saying they're great changes her inability to show it by having the unhappy members become happy.

DeletedUser

Oh and btw i would have welcomed the attack. Best way to show you are alive and kicking hard is to kill off every noble someone sends at you isnt it? :D

For those that dont know i play the S.O.M account, the inactive one.

I still dont see why everyone thought i was inactive!!!!! D::::

DeletedUser

I don't see why you're so insistent on it when you were inactive until a few days ago at best, and this thread is about GotRob's failings...not whether or not you were inactive.

DeletedUser

because it seems to come up in every tribes chat iv read so far, and it has something to do with this thread if you noticed, they planned on hitting a napped player, inactive or not. Which shows their character, hold a nap untill you see a chance to make your own gains.

One of my posts was after a decent night out so excuse the repetition, it happens ;D

To re-iterate, i was on topic about gotrobs failings, as they were talking about hitting a napped player.

Also geani is poo? (thought id write that at her level to help her understand)

DeletedUser

No one here planned to attack a nap, or son of mutley or another one
and Gotrob is not failing :)

Fig and Can did ;)

DeletedUser

FiG never failed, nor did CAN. Last I checked, FiG merged into shAve in high spirits at the beginning. Now, shAve failed, but FiG didn't. And CAN merged into Prey, which failed.

See, the problem here is that the groups in FiG and CAN tried to join other tribes that were worse, and ended up leaving. But in case you hadn't noticed...CAN is still around.

Only difference here is, everyone in CAN is loyal. GotRob, on the other hand, has quite a few unhappy players who are more than happy to spy for me. And I'm not even in the world to promise them the ability to join my tribe later! Imagine all the spies who are working for other tribes!

It really does bend the mind how many people must be happily pumping away info in your tribe, eh?

Heck, your members are even getting cocky:

[spoil]GotRob - wolfking1199 on 08.05.2012 at 06:03
Thanks Quote
look at the total points between us and PITA we got like 12 million more and 23 more members just saying
i meen its not like we would destroy them (sarcasm)

GotRob - wolfking1199 on 03.05.2012 at 08:13
Thanks Quote
i think we should relaxing and gain our strenth for a little while finish up all our wars and gain all the ppl we can then i think we simply take down PITA[/spoil]

Strange, you want to take down -34- when you're talking to GearHound, but he wants to get rid of PITA. This is a game, but it's a game of "Which diplomacy to break first" :icon_wink:.

Deathmenlord

FiG never failed, nor did CAN. Last I checked, FiG merged into shAve in high spirits at the beginning. Now, shAve failed, but FiG didn't. And CAN merged into Prey, which failed.

See, the problem here is that the groups in FiG and CAN tried to join other tribes that were worse, and ended up leaving. But in case you hadn't noticed...CAN is still around.

Only difference here is, everyone in CAN is loyal. GotRob, on the other hand, has quite a few unhappy players who are more than happy to spy for me. And I'm not even in the world to promise them the ability to join my tribe later! Imagine all the spies who are working for other tribes!

It really does bend the mind how many people must be happily pumping away info in your tribe, eh?

Heck, your members are even getting cocky:

[spoil]GotRob - wolfking1199 on 08.05.2012 at 06:03
Thanks Quote
look at the total points between us and PITA we got like 12 million more and 23 more members just saying
i meen its not like we would destroy them (sarcasm)

GotRob - wolfking1199 on 03.05.2012 at 08:13
Thanks Quote
i think we should relaxing and gain our strenth for a little while finish up all our wars and gain all the ppl we can then i think we simply take down PITA[/spoil]

Strange, you want to take down -34- when you're talking to GearHound, but he wants to get rid of PITA. This is a game, but it's a game of "Which diplomacy to break first" :icon_wink:.
Haha, so little of values on our forums so those spies wont matter anyway. And what does it prove that a member is eager to war? Its a reason why everyone in a tribe aint a leader/diplomat.

Btw;
It shouldnt bend anyones mind that someone is "pumping" away info in our tribe, we did after all take in a lot of new members.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Fig and Can did ;)

not really sure about failing? however you would seem to be down one well co played acct tho.

DeletedUser105863

Fig and Can did ;)

I hope I am around to see gotrob fall apart. I will quote this again later when it does. :lol:

DeletedUser

ha ha,I remember few saying same story when shave declared on us :))

keep dreaming..

DeletedUser

Haha, so little of values on our forums so those spies wont matter anyway.

Idk, I've seen some great stuff. Good for funnies, if not more :icon_wink:.

And what does it prove that a member is eager to war? Its a reason why everyone in a tribe aint a leader/diplomat.

No, but the sentiment was fairly echoed. geani's already proven she doesn't mind breaking agreements (AKA shAve, and now -34- is on their radar), so I'm not so sure why you're attempting to discredit the latest person their members would like to war.

Btw;
It shouldnt bend anyones mind that someone is "pumping" away info in our tribe, we did after all take in a lot of new members.

That's an excuse? New members are supposed to be made to feel at home, to like their new tribe. The sheer number of people who have come to myself and others, asking if we had any idea of how to get out of GotRob, is immense. It's not "someone", it's "someones" who are unhappy. It's the job of the leaders to make new members feel comfortable enough not to spy, and even old members are now unhappy and spying, or asking for ways out. It's not that they were spies when they joined, it's that they became spies that reflects so poorly on GotRob.

DeletedUser

and whos gonna believe your lies? :))
should i dig for your posts full with lies or partial truth, or the ones where you told everybody the truth about your merger with shave?

mister u 6 or whatever, your words are equal with zero, in case you didnt notice :)

stick with that counting topic ;)

DeletedUser

Fig and Can did ;)

Geani...every word out of your mouth is a lie...I mean really...do you even believe what you say?

Funny...despite what you say... I've never seen Orel lie....might be a great debater and be able to support whatever side he chooses...but a lier he isn't....thats what you do.

Would you like me to go pull things out of chat to show your lies? lol really I doubt you could find anything on orel...you however have allot more to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105863

Looks like there is trouble in your area geani.. I notice that a few of your top members are leaving. Wonder if its your amazing leadership style or inability to communicate well.

DeletedUser

Here is some new interesting reads...

Shaggy Rogers today at 19:54
*Circ Mail*

-34-

We will be dropping the "NAP" with them shortly. I would like everyone that needs defense near any -34- members to contact geani29 right away.

Along with, be on red alert if your near any of there members.

You are now allowed to start claiming -34- but do not hit until we grant it please.

They keep taking in players we kick, along with intel we got, they are preparing to hit us, so we will hit first.

DH of the Day, will start back shortly.

If you have any questions/problems mail us,

Thanks
Jamie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BTW Geani...who is lieing...there is no planning on hitting -34-? Here is some new interesting reads...

Shaggy Rogers today at 19:54
*Circ Mail*

-34-

We will be dropping the "NAP" with them shortly. I would like everyone that needs defense near any -34- members to contact geani29 right away.

Along with, be on red alert if your near any of there members.

You are now allowed to start claiming -34- but do not hit until we grant it please.

They keep taking in players we kick, along with intel we got, they are preparing to hit us, so we will hit first.

DH of the Day, will start back shortly.

If you have any questions/problems mail us,

Thanks
Jamie

so am i to assume you are declaring war on us geani ?

members left for not liking the way you tell them to play you and your kicking there friend so shaggy says start claiming exone members. looks like a real letter to me?

prehaps there are other exone members in 34 and other tribes that might not set well with make no mistake about it any member that joins 34 is part of my family and will be defended

DeletedUser

Once again I find it hard to believe this is reality, all the lies and deceit, not to mention the lack of respect from GotRob's leadership towards its members, it's just sad. A tribe should have honor, integrity and respect as it's foundations. Geani, just a word of advise, maybe for once you should listen to your members, cause without them you'd be nothing. And to GearHound, if we wouldn't be on the other side of the world Wolf would have definitely stood by your side in this matter. You seem like an honorable man and wolves always stick out for another lonewolf out there.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

DeletedUser

and whos gonna believe your lies? :))

As Dondante said, I don't lie. You yourself just got proven to be a liar, with your dropping the NAP with -34-. Also shows you have spies, so not lying.

should i dig for your posts full with lies or partial truth, or the ones where you told everybody the truth about your merger with shave?

Don't be so naive, and angry because your tribe is falling away due to your poor management and lack of respect.

mister u 6 or whatever, your words are equal with zero, in case you didnt notice :)

stick with that counting topic ;)

Stick with the Romanian server. Noob.

DeletedUser

you all are pathetic :))
and keep trolling, like allways :)

and we are still here, and you all will be history ;)

DeletedUser105980

you all are pathetic :))
and keep trolling, like allways :)

and we are still here, and you all will be history ;)

Wow, don't you just sound intelligent :icon_rolleyes:

you are pathetic------>
Sounds like someone is mad that they just lost WAM and didn't know that some members were planning this for the last week to take out gotrob :lol:
gotrob's days are numbered....