GotRob Gripe

DeletedUser

noy yo give names , but have you noticed your map makes no sence.

why add gotrobs friends , if you wont add ours makes no sence we have over 2 tribes helping .

DeletedUser

I was saying, that's what the map shows. Whether they're in the war or not is their business, but you TheHowling asked who was in the map, so I told him. This is the second time I've had to explain this :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

Then why separate us into sides if that was not the point you were making, rather than simply a list of the tribes on the map?

Edit: Do apologize, cowstack is in the wrong, in my haste to address the point I assumed the map was a bit more detailed and listed each individual tribe and it was yourself who had split them into teams.

So Cowstack, care to reason why...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

because that what mater :|

i think we can handle our own but my point was why add =gtc= if you are nto gonna add our allys that are helping .
and don't say because gtc is there bashers
that just means they have less respect for there own tribe they because a larger once supplies*

btw o offence to gotrob let the best tribe win :)

DeletedUser

However we only hold an NAP and have not launched on gotrob. I struggle to see your logic for including us.

DeletedUser

I too, fail utterly to seewhy RIDE have been included on the Map.

Including us is frankly wrong and misleading.

DeletedUser

Was cowstack, not u6, who made that mistake to be fair and that is who that was directed at. U6 merely stated the misleading teams cowstack had split us into.

DeletedUser

Why add your allies when your winning ?

Just detracts from your victory...

DeletedUser

I am very proud with no notice how well my tribemates have responded to attacks. we were in the process of clearing k's when wam joined and attacks were launched.

given that we had no prep time we are doing okay loses we light to what i had expected.

i was sad to see the player of wam kicked and the original owner was emailed return and change password on that player with all his time invested on the wam acct. but again it was done following the rules of the game so we need to suck it up and deal with it.

as far as pita supporting noob on fire which seems to upset alot of players. pita gave there word when they made getrob there ally they had no idea at the time about getrob mergeing with one or there own merge with tuff. my thoughts are they are keeping there word to support there ally if asked which is honorable.

i do question with the size of gotrob why they had to ask? also if pita are helping would they also be nuking and nobling our k's in exchange for there troops lost supporting gotrob. i notice pita took one over here so being outnumbered 3 to 1 by gotrob we would be insane not to ask is this going to expand to 10 to 1 in the near future?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i do question with the size of gotrob why they had to ask? also if pita are helping would they also be nuking and nobling our k's in exchange for there troops lost supporting gotrob. i notice pita took one over here so being outnumbered 3 to 1 by gotrob we would be insane not to ask is this going to expand to 10 to 1 in the near future?

You recruited a Tuff member, a tribe we were at war with, and it was before we recruited any Tuff members. He's in K43, in the middle of a PITA continent. Not quite sure what you expected with that one there.