GotRob vs. -34- daily WarStats.

DeletedUser106188

All I can say us good luck to all!!! My side has not started fighting yet.
I am not in -34- Orr Gotrob, so am posting as such.... Even though more biased towards -34- as had some bad experiences in and with rob :p

DeletedUser

this means you are from Ninjas or Ride :)

if you and your tribe will join 34 in their war against us, you all will have their faith :) Become our food

and this is a warning for big mouths :)

DeletedUser9212

I've known and been friends with Blue eyed Sandwalker since world 8. Geanni if Ride decided to enter war with you on the side of -34-, very shortly we would be seeing GotRob sueing for peace to salvage their tribe. Riders would not be coming at you alone for unlike certain people in GotRob. They know how to treat people with respect ingame.

DeletedUser

and your point is? Aaa, is that you dont know how people are treated in Gotrob, except for what runners like gearhound told you :)

DeletedUser

:))
i noticed you never replyed to any of my quotes on you :)
Hurts to be wrong, doesnt it?

DeletedUser

All I can say us good luck to all!!! My side has not started fighting yet.
I am not in -34- Orr Gotrob, so am posting as such.... Even though more biased towards -34- as had some bad experiences in and with rob :p

let me correct your stats, because you forget to add 2 players we finished :) INACTIVE of course, 34 might say :)

since they declare on us until today:

Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-
Players: BlacKnight-, coldstone

Timeframe: 23/05/2012 22:00:00 to 09/06/2012 12:30:14

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,130
Side 2: 426
Difference: 704

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 325
Side 2: 69
Difference: 256

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,864,911
Side 2: 2,671,664
Difference: 5,193,247

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,067,165
Side 2: 581,475
Difference: 2,485,690

chart

and forever stats, like less liked to post on these forums (not anymore..)

Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-
Players: BlacKnight-, coldstone

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,064
Side 2: 2,683
Difference: 6,381

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 343
Side 2: 102
Difference: 241

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 51,894,827
Side 2: 14,894,843
Difference: 36,999,984

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,214,968
Side 2: 852,665
Difference: 2,362,303

chart

DeletedUser

:))
i noticed you never replyed to any of my quotes on you :)
Hurts to be wrong, doesnt it?

There's no point in replying; you make the same arguments everytime, and are wrong everytime.

I don't feel the need to repeat myself just because you couldn't seem to understand what I said the first 18 times.

DeletedUser

more excuses, of course
the fact is you cant reply, because you were wrong and still are, but you wont admit, ever

no monsterbro, you and your friends from 34 said about other players we finished that were inactives..

DeletedUser105980

this means you are from Ninjas or Ride :)

if you and your tribe will join 34 in their war against us, you all will have their faith :) Become our food

and this is a warning for big mouths :)

Well, you can think that he's from one of those, but you'd be wrong

And Geani, what exactly do you mean by faith?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

more excuses, of course
the fact is you cant reply, because you were wrong and still are, but you wont admit, ever

no monsterbro, you and your friends from 34 said about other players we finished that were inactives..

No, he said that the accounts quit.

There's a pretty big difference. Perhaps you should learn it?

I don't need to make excuses, geani. People willingly follow me, all you have is your Romanian base and a lot of players who are applying to PITA :).

monsterbro

more excuses, of course

actually in your stats post you say we said blackknight inactive but yet we have havent said that

DeletedUser

Not yet, but you will. And gearhound just posted that black and others didnt defend well against us.. And still, Im the one who tells lies :) Funny, I know

And U6, I have more than just a romanian base in GotRob, but you will never know it :)

monsterbro

Not yet, but you will. And gearhound just posted that black and others didnt defend well against us.. And still, Im the one who tells lies :) Funny, I know

And U6, I have more than just a romanian base in GotRob, but you will never know it :)

and why would we say hes was inactive when we all know he wasent

DeletedUser

why? because you said the same thing about others,, like coldstone for example, and I have reports from him attacking us in the same time we nobled him

and so on..

monsterbro

why? because you said the same thing about others,, like coldstone for example, and I have reports from him attacking us in the same time we nobled him

and so on..

the wonderful sitter and i dont think i said he was inactive but i could be wrong