GotRob vs. -34- daily WarStats.

DeletedUser

jump account and run your mouth epic player totaly bow down to u btw

DeletedUser

u wish u were still on the inside saying that youve proberly got your fingers in a few pies wouldny suprise me

monsterbro

jump account and run your mouth epic player totaly bow down to u btw

this is so cute. your getting mad because you guys trying so hard to find me but yet its so easy to see what account im on. btw dmcd i know you hate me but yet you know how much skill i have. i should rimmed you befor eyou joined us in prey

DeletedUser

why didnt u then ahhhh i no why good chance i proberly rimmed u and hate is a strong word mate i dont hate anyone in the GAME because at the end of the day its a GAME im just getting a bit sick of all these games and backstabbing

monsterbro

im one to talk were have i hidden myself mate im dmcd1980 everywere here skype ingame im not in hidding u are heres your chance to be a man take it youl just jump to another account anyway lets be honest thats all youve ever done

Maybe, but at least I've stuck with my tribe even when things looked bad and if you really dont remember me then haha we used to be good friends till you jumped ship

DeletedUser

you havnt stuck with your tribe though mate youve went from can to prey to fig to shave to 34 to can youve stuck by your mates not your tribe thats totaly understandable i would have done the same if my mates werent taking out way early in this world

DeletedUser

When all of the members of a tribe move to a new one, I'd consider it sticking with the tribe. So, yeah, he did stick with his tribe. I guess the people in FiG were never your mates, then, eh dmc?

DeletedUser

When all of the members of a tribe move to a new one, I'd consider it sticking with the tribe. So, yeah, he did stick with his tribe. I guess the people in FiG were never your mates, then, eh dmc?

were u in prey ? becuase i dont remember u if not this conversation has nothing to do with u

DeletedUser

Of course I was in Prey. I was also in CAN and FiG. I played HumbleTree.

DeletedUser

ahhh i see well that :spear: is pretty harsh coming from u mate

DeletedUser

i would say by the amount of incoming u should send more troops dont think that's nearly enough for a dangerous revolutionary guy like me. 202 villages i would say 6 nukes to each to be safe about 1200 real nukes and 6000 fakes on top of the 1000 sent would make me take your more serouisly.

thats my way of saying bring it. i still dont fear gotrob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100507

lol ok, we can see how scared you are spitting out half nukes at our walls lol

monsterbro

why didnt u then ahhhh i no why good chance i proberly rimmed u and hate is a strong word mate i dont hate anyone in the GAME because at the end of the day its a GAME im just getting a bit sick of all these games and backstabbing

haha i stuck by my tribe and for mates we were mates till you backstabbed us and moved to ONE

DeletedUser

lol ok, we can see how scared you are spitting out half nukes at our walls lol

prehaps but it seems your doing the same atm moment watching nukes come but the dont seem to leave also wouldnt it be funny if you wernt the ones to take me down it would appear there are alot of new possiblites now arnt there?

DeletedUser100507

why was sonofmultey kicked from -34-

did someone tip you off he was a spy ;)

DeletedUser

These stats are a few days old, but shows the general idea of how the war has been going:

Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-
Players: Bradders the Bold, chuckmi, sonofmutley, CT King, croc stormcloud, MichaelBarrymore, Bad1Brad, Liamishere2, Cookie Nomster, Zobalob, wolfgyone, kawa900, MooCFC, dougiep234, senbel, The Newer England, tooter365, mitchthemakem, DeathSurgeon, Name it Lesss, Dajudge163

Timeframe: 23/05/2012 00:00:00 to 12/07/2012 02:40:21

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 951
Side 2: 179
Difference: 772

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,336,396
Side 2: 1,445,019
Difference: 6,891,377

chart

Jul 14
17:42 The tribe -34- (disbanded) was defeated.

DeletedUser

These stats are a few days old, but shows the general idea of how the war has been going:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-
Players: Bradders the Bold, chuckmi, sonofmutley, CT King, croc stormcloud, MichaelBarrymore, Bad1Brad, Liamishere2, Cookie Nomster, Zobalob, wolfgyone, kawa900, MooCFC, dougiep234, senbel, The Newer England, tooter365, mitchthemakem, DeathSurgeon, Name it Lesss, Dajudge163

Timeframe: 23/05/2012 00:00:00 to 12/07/2012 02:40:21

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 951
Side 2: 179
Difference: 772

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,336,396
Side 2: 1,445,019
Difference: 6,891,377

chart

Jul 14
17:42 The tribe -34- (disbanded) was defeated.
[/SPOIL]

I'd like to point out that although, you are right, GotRob did win the war, they did not win it as handily as you seem to think. All the players that made noticeable gains against GotRob, but are nolonger in -34-, myself included, are not in those stats. It's closer to 1000:300 when you do proper tagging. You've also left out some of the GotRob accounts that were internalled, which are also not counted.

why was sonofmultey kicked from -34-

did someone tip you off he was a spy ;)

Anyone who knew anything about the situation knows that Mutley was and is permasat, the accounts that sat him were within the tribe, so IF there was a spy, it was the account holding Mutley. The reason Mutley was booted was because his account holder was a person that went to GotRob. I will thank you not to talk about something you know absolutely nothing about, the account owner was a talented and honorable person.

It's also a fun fact that through some enormous ineptitude, GotRob no longer has that sit.