Grand Retirement...Bye Bye Rose

DeletedUser

So that's it then? We win? Just end the world already

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107233

rose ignore my mate crimmy, if you leave the forums we will miss your posts even more then deletes lol

Seven Swords

Goodmorning/evening all,

I will be retiring from my forum presence...

No more interviews will be forthcoming, no more competitive forum posts.

Truth is...I can't handle the rigors of society and this game.

For all those still trying to figure it out on the forums (-Delete-)...get it together.

My final predictions:

Ya Bro! takes the north
D3TH takes the south....Yes, I gave it to D3TH.​

After just a little digging to prep my interview with Seven Swords I saw that he doesn't exactly have recruiting down pat.
The amount of tribe changes he has (people leaving) means he has been trimming the fat (acknowledging poor recruitment) or they just leave (I doubt)...

But my main reason is for the respect nikug garners. No player I've talked to who knew him in previous worlds has anything negative to say quite frankly...myself included.

My favorite leader: still has to go to balubhai....would probably be nikug here had this been 30 worlds ago....nikug no longer has his arsenal of players at his side. balubhai is leading a tribe that is undisputedly going to take this world. Period...no contest.

Leaders I am most skeptical of: ....Seven Swords and JNICH....Seven Swords solely because of his pointed out flaws and that his own member said he thought the D3TH leader was better than him....all very intriguing.

Favorite Family: T.p.1....yes...t.p.1...The problem, solution, and factors...I just love the names...nothing about the tribes.

So farewell....you will have your opinions on all of this...I guess it doesn't hurt to say but I am located on the west in the world....one of the more dominant players cause I have time on my hands....I have more than one villa....and I will join D3TH as soon as I get closer hahaha

Love,
Roses

You and Your Predictions (facepalm)

Last edited:

Seven Swords

Did you checked Stats Of Ya Bro?? They Have more Tribe changes amount than we do so please come with some Valid Reason To show your Hate on Doubt :lol:

DeletedUser

Rose you honestly don't sound like you know anyone in Doubt very well..

DeletedUser

Why does the group of players around Contra always get the centre of the hate and "not good enough" comments :p

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Because they're really bad. Really really bad.

[SIZE=-3]K, that's probably not why, but I'm afraid I don't have a better reason.[/SIZE]

setorines

Oh, hey nauz. Was wondering why I hadn't seen you yet. Lol where you been?