Granny reviews the spread of your tribe by drawing a picture of what it looks like in MS paint.

DeletedUser124168

Hello there my dears. ~
I hope you're all having such a wonderful time.
~ My grandson visited my retirement home today and left his crayons so I thought I'd put the ones he didn't eat to good use.

Here are the top 5 tribes according to MS Paint.

Rank 1: Oh No!
Oh no indeed! This appears to be the missing link between life on land and sea!
And look at those rock hard abs and six pack!
And its head! Oh god its head is a Goose! HONK!

I think the Gooseheaded Merman has a good chance of winning this world despite it clearly lacking in upper arm strength, though in my experience its hairy chest is an indication of having a high amount of Chi. - Will Oh No be able to channel it's inner Chi in the coming battle of the MS Paint Titans.
I'm told some of its hairs recently went gray.

OH NO.jpg

Rank 2: S~N!
Swooping in at number 2! Some sort of terrifying devil piranha chasing an innocent baby nemo fish!
You monsters! What have you done! - Do they have family tribes? I have no idea. I didnt check ~ But certainly, if I was any of the other competitors, I'd be gettign in swimming lessons because this fish clearly BITES!
S~N.jpg
Rank 3: THC and Fam CBD
Wow! Is that a pair of duck billed platypus playing football?
Yes, yes it is.
As a proud member of THC, I must say @Salvador Dali's CHOICE to have the tribe look like a pair of adorable animals playing with balls is not at all helpful in a hypothetical battle of Titanic creatures and is not at all conducive to a win. - Maybe they will grow up really big like the aliens in Space Jam, or maybe the strategy is to be cute so nobody attacks us!
I don't know, I only sign into the weekly discord meetings to make it look like I'm actually paying attention to this world and not PP farming.
THC.jpg
Rank 4: TNO-KE and Fam TNO_KE
This tribe who I only just learnt exist have the spread of a fish finger flashing in the park to unsuspecting passers by.
HEY THATS ILLEGAL!
TNO-KE.jpg
Rank 5: JheeeZ and Fam JheezZ and JheeZ and Jhez and JhezzZ
The Jheeze fam strategy based on the picture is like in that one YuGiOh episode, where you know Seto Kyba has a blue eyes white dragon and like uh, Yu Gi has to trust in the heart of the cards and he gets multiply so his Kuriboh is well umm theres then a lot of them now.
Your mermaid fish man might be strong, but can it take on THREE pokemons at once?
Probably not when those pokemons are a cross between a Zubat and Fry from Futurama, A Poliwag with a mohawk and like, and angry screaming Goose Horse.
Check Mate.
Jheez.jpg

Hope you had fun reading my very serious review of the top 5 tribes.
Please dont forget to like and subscribe - and check out this posts sponsor RAID SHADOW LEGENDS, the only game with over 40 different premium currencies to be swindled by!

Lots of love ~ Granny!

Last edited by a moderator:

NiCkOoLaZzZz

Reaction score
Did not know we had such an artistic talent in this server. Is there a symbolism of a big fish eating a small fish? Truly an abstract masterpiece.