Grapevine

dlcell

I've heard through the grapevine that Sidd 271 is a really bad player and can't snipe. I say we all attack him while we have the chance.

-dlcell

DeletedUser113861

I heard dlcell isn't brave enough to use his real name

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Chase...

Rather than going through the same old, rather dull and pointlessly attention-seeking approach of creating new accounts to spam your hate-speech filled website, could you please consider taking a look at what you are actually achieving?

You are moaning about people talking about you. And yet for 3-4 days every month (not to imply what the problem is) you spam the forum with your website in massive bolded text to try and get everybody to remember who you are and talk to/about you again.

In essence? You're going round in circles, causing what you are moaning about.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you remove me from your site. I have nothing against you and only mention you when you do this on the forums; usually to a member of TW staff so that people aren't exposed to the content of your website.

DeletedUser115407

Chase...

Rather than going through the same old, rather dull and pointlessly attention-seeking approach of creating new accounts to spam your hate-speech filled website, could you please consider taking a look at what you are actually achieving?

You are moaning about people talking about you. And yet for 3-4 days every month (not to imply what the problem is) you spam the forum with your website in massive bolded text to try and get everybody to remember who you are and talk to/about you again.

In essence? You're going round in circles, causing what you are moaning about.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you remove me from your site. I have nothing against you and only mention you when you do this on the forums; usually to a member of TW staff so that people aren't exposed to the content of your website.

Ummm that's not chase lol....