Graphical Package for W28

DeletedUser

Hmmm,well maybe because you went to photoshop(or paint) and copied a tribalwars background there,then took the Stronghold 2(if im not mistaken) screenshot and copied it over the tribalwars background
Ofcourse you first sized it so it fits

I can do that in 5 minutes

Not really. All of these Graphical Packages was found in this Public Forum. Look it up, search for Graphical Packages, and you will found it.

DeletedUser

If you look at the Age of Empires and similar graphical packages you will see they overlap with walls,have rough edges

But that is a screenshot from a game

The only way thats possible to do is if the picture wouldnt change at all,so that your HQ at lvl 1 would look the same at lvl 30

Thats what i think atleast

DeletedUser

If you look at the Age of Empires and similar graphical packages you will see they overlap with walls,have rough edges

But that is a screenshot from a game

The only way thats possible to do is if the picture wouldnt change at all,so that your HQ at lvl 1 would look the same at lvl 30

Thats what i think atleast

I don't know, I am not really sure.

I only posted this in the Public Forum to show you the Graphical Packages that you could get if you have some Premium Account.

DeletedUser

WHY did you go and ressurrect the damn thread then? This is thread necromancy at it's worst.

DeletedUser

Well first... I'f i'm not mistaken telling this is out-of-date isn't spam because it's on-topic... Why not posting a new link? because I didn't have one and was hoping that the creator will update this.

Second... I did search so I didn't really noticed that it's old.

Third... If I didn't have a link which I could post... Now I do:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=150022

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62440

Yah, you made that link. You went and found all the info for it lol

donovanrules12345

as mod on another world you should know bumping should only do with a good post attached to it.
and I know you can make one.
Not classified as spam seeing as how he was on topic.
Talking about the thread itself is still on-topic.

Btw, anybody care to give some more explanation? The main public thread isnt that helpful, and no screenies. Thanx for posting sreenies DA

DeletedUser

yes, i am glad this thread was ressurected as I would never have known this stuff, did anyone ever find out how to get that one background of what dark assasin was saying was the best one?

DeletedUser

Why, they are so cool...???

I tried it one time...but the Moon was too blue for me, so I changed it back...^_^

DeletedUser

The one I tried had an awesome one...^_^

Go try it...the Moon or something, I forgot the name.

achilis009

Download

The greatest graphical package:

jpg.jpg

Where can i download this package?

DeletedUser21713

well done for bringing up an old thread :icon_rolleyes: