Graphics Blog

DeletedUser

blogheader.png

Hello Graphics forum :)

As suggested by Repinski last night a blog has been added for use by the Graphics Forum.
I will be writing up the blog, hopefully with regular blogs every week.

However if you feel that anything can be added to the blog, I would be very happy to hear your
suggestion and if in anyway possible I will try to implement it into the blog for you guys.

As I have not written any blogs yet, feel free to suggest what you want me to add to the blog. Anything
you feel should be in the weekly blogs you can simply post below and I will include it.

I hope using this we can help to make the Graphics Forum an even better place

Link :

My Blog Introduction
Blog 1

Regards,
Genetic Engineer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95815

On PR they have a magazine! Maybe we could do something like that as well.
Hope it goes well though mate. Think you would make a good blogger.

DeletedUser

This blog will be like a magazine I suppose.
Any suggestions on things to include ? :)

DeletedUser

Interviews, stuff about art, maybe a resource pack or two?

DeletedUser95815

Interviews, resource packs, SOTW outside of the week, Tutorials

DeletedUser

You can still invite people to write articles for it. It doesn't all have to be written by the blogger, sure that's what they are hired for, but you can have people write their own smaller sections, or have a guest write a whole blog.

DeletedUser

You are allowed to guest feature people on the blog if you wish, simply have them send you their section and you post it.

DeletedUser

Could be interesting having people write some sections of the blog each week if they wanted to ...

DeletedUser

So basically so far people have

Interviews, Resource packs, SOTW related things, Other people writing things for the blog as well and Tutorials

Why only show sigs and things like that that have won competitions? Maybe include a few things that just look good or have received a lot of positive feedback by a few other people...

As this is graphics blog why not make it look good. Have it on a background made by one of the players or something. (basically what i am saying is make the whole blog into a immage by the graphics section)... but there are a lot of problems with this and i doubt it would be possible for a few reasons. Just a basically impossible idea.

DeletedUser

As this is graphics blog why not make it look good. Have it on a background made by one of the players or something. (basically what i am saying is make the whole blog into a immage by the graphics section)... but there are a lot of problems with this and i doubt it would be possible for a few reasons. Just a basically impossible idea.

It would be the same as making a signature tutorial I suppose. But, the thing is, this would take an extremely long time to load on a page (especially if you have poor connection) and also, you wouldn't be able to make use of http links or spoilers that are being used in the blog.

DeletedUser

I am not making an image for every blog .. I think we will stick with the normal background :p
Plus as armstrong said, it removes some of the functionality of the blog.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
GE is a noob with grammatical errors in the first post. :icon_evil: (Good thing he loves me and knows I'm messing with him, so he won't infract me. ;P)

<3 you, and welcome to the team. Maybe I'll actually have to poke around this forum more often, rather than simply looking at a page or two of a thread every few months. :p

DeletedUser

I guess I missed the grammar errors :D Hmm ... I'll resist infracting you for now I suppose :p

Cheers very much <3 The forum is pretty cool, you could even try some graphics :O haha

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I guess I missed the grammar errors :D Hmm ... I'll resist infracting you for now I suppose :p

Cheers very much <3 The forum is pretty cool, you could even try some graphics :O haha
They're pretty blatant. Or maybe that's just me. (^-^)

I'm teaching myself GIMP for work. Beyond what I need to clean up product photos, I really don't have a clue what I'm doing. I guess if enough people pressure me, I might try... :p