GratisPay

tiaco83

Will GratisPay be available for all the countries listed in the Premium Account Page?

Sp@rky13

Contributing Poster
Another question is this. I finally found the thing for gratispay and followed the link to their site. I clicked on one of the offers but all it does is take me to the smiley central site. It was meant to be a survey. I even go to the my offers section and it has the offer listed as started. What's the problem?

Irishmetal

Another question is this. I finally found the thing for gratispay and followed the link to their site. I clicked on one of the offers but all it does is take me to the smiley central site. It was meant to be a survey. I even go to the my offers section and it has the offer listed as started. What's the problem?
I haven't found the link yet, but can you just sign up to gratispay via their main site?

Sp@rky13

Contributing Poster
Don't think so. Anyway about the link. It's not under a sub heading under premium as described. It's under purchase. go to purchase, select country and you'll see gratispay. I've also sent an email into their support about the above issue (to gratispay support that is). Hopefully I get answer soon as they're based out of Germany so it is working hours currently

talha the wise

I still cant find it????
I used other countries and other listed countries cant find it????

Sp@rky13

Contributing Poster
^ Try Australia as I know it works. It's not in other countries by what I see. Go Premium > purchase > Australia > Gratispay in left column > Gratispay > Continue > Click on logo

EDIT: Nevermind then lol

talha the wise

Yeah I did that but no offers right now,I thought there would be loads of offers. :(

tiaco83

There are countries which gratispay don't even appear on the list. Like Portugal, Singapore and some others.

bigJuLi

Still Going Strong
Can someone explain me how GratisPay will get me premium? What am I supposed to do when I go to GratisPay? How many premium points may I get by using it, etc etc.

Help a less intelligent poster please.

Sp@rky13

Contributing Poster
Ok, I don't get it. Sorry for he impatience but it's necessary. It is announced in a fully fledged announcement just for gratispay but then there is no support. This thread is very easily noticeable yet no mod or person in the know has stepped in to help. I have stated my problems:

I finally found the thing for gratispay and followed the link to their site. I clicked on one of the offers but all it does is take me to the smiley central site. It was meant to be a survey. I even go to the my offers section and it has the offer listed as started. What's the problem?
And tiaco asked a very simple question:
Will GratisPay be available for all the countries listed in the Premium Account Page?
but neither has been answered.

A simple "that's really weird, we'll lool into it" or something from a mod would have been nice. And a simple yes or no for tiacos.

Can we get these questions answered please?

If I don't get an answer soon i'll PM Lizz even though we're not meant to really do that I don't think

Oh and I still haven't got a reply back from gratispay themselves

talha the wise

We are not meant to PM lizz???
Can you please tell who other we should not (Sorry I AM GOING OFFTOPIC).

tiaco83

Indeed a mod answer to this would be easy, besides the title is quite explanatory I'll guess I'll send a ticket.

The wise you're not that wise, Lizy is the community manager and so she has lots of stuff to do, will she bother to read your mail? Probably not, if she does she'll forward it to someone who can bother to have time for you.