GratisPay

vanguardion

really it worked for me but only some some wont go through to the final point

vanguardion

o i found if you click it a couple of times it works just quit the page and reload the link i usualy got it b4 the 5th attempt or so

menamebeconnor

hi
im just wondering is any one else having problems with this because me and a friend cant get the points and hvent been able to for about a week.
if anyone has any tips please let me know

Sp@rky13

Contributing Poster
Support ticket to tw or to gratispay. It says somewhere on tw that you send them to gratispay but I've done that like 10 times and no reply

menamebeconnor

i dont know how many i have sent to gratis pay and they seem to have ignored them all so il try this

Hmmm.... Gratispay isn't working for me.

When I select Gratispay and click on the logo-link-thingy, it pops open a window, and then the window doesn't load. I've tried both firefox and IE, so I doubt that's the problem. Does anybody have any other solutions to try?

menamebeconnor

well im using firefox and i can get the page open but the offers wont give me the points so i cant help you there mate

Delighted

Using your phone, does it register you up to anything and if so how do you stop it?

Sp@rky13

Contributing Poster
I believe you sms stop to the number. Another option if you like is buy a $2 sim card and get some pre paid credit on it or you may be able to use an internet service to send texts for free