Great attacks and defenses

DeletedUser

Most people are smart enough to figure out how many nobles they need to send. :)

DeletedUser

Most people are smart enough to figure out how many nobles they need to send. :)

No, too many people are stupid enough to try and snatch villages that are being nobled by someone else.....dirty thieves.

DeletedUser1082

HOT's been involved with nearly every single one of my conquests. TW's worse, stalling until the reports are deleted. The member went out his way to steal my village and hasn't returned it yet. When I took out the defenses of a village out near the rim, no less than 5 people were eagerly sending nobles to attempt to steal it.

Why does no one seem to understand that I didn't take out their defenses for anyone but me?

DeletedUser

Other than general interference from other players nobling can take 3 to 5 nobles. Not that it matters since your armies should NEVER be fighting each other in the first place. The game shouldnt allow it.

DeletedUser

To my shock I found out it does, fortunately didn't cost much for a wise lesson.

DeletedUser

Subject
Sent Nov 12,2006 12:04
The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-14.2%

Morale: 100%

Attacker:
Village:

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 93 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 59 0 0 0 0

Defender: illage:
Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 27 0 0 4
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 27 0 0 4

Haul: 2.044 439 237 2720/2720

now that is funny

DeletedUser137

!!!!!!!! lolololol
I dotn know who that is but i'm amazed he lasted that long.

DeletedUser

That was a counter attack.....he had just lost 3600+ heavy cavalry in attacking, so got scouted......and BOOM!!!

DeletedUser

Other than general interference from other players nobling can take 3 to 5 nobles. Not that it matters since your armies should NEVER be fighting each other in the first place. The game shouldnt allow it.

yeah, That doesn't make any sense at all.

"Hey buddy! I just saw you 3 hours ago!, Yeah, me and the other guys just took over this village a few minutes ago... What? You want it too? Greedy little..." *Guy gets stabbed in the face by his brother.*

:icon_idea:

DeletedUser3759

i got this idiot attacking me with 1 nobleman and 1:lightcavalry:light cavalry
kinda stupid right he attacked me 5 times today with the same formation

DeletedUser

i got this idiot attacking me with 1 nobleman and 1:lightcavalry:light cavalry
kinda stupid right he attacked me 5 times today with the same formation

You couldn't kill it??? You are sad.

Domo323

nobles

:snob: can be stopped by any unit :lightcavalry::heavycavalry: all of the attacking units exept rams and scouts

DeletedUser

i once ran a noble a noble headed towards my base off the road with my scouts

DeletedUser1082

You mean your scouts actually saw the noble approaching, apprehended him, and then took him prisoner?