Great moments

DeletedUser

I'm not arguing with his skill, Xeno was just bigging me up anaccountably:icon_redface:

What I was objecting to was his interloping in a world that he doesn't play just because we were happenning to troll someone he doesnt like citing stats that are not relevant to the W24 FORUMS

DeletedUser

I'm not arguing with his skill, Xeno was just bigging me up anaccountably:icon_redface:

What I was objecting to was his interloping in a world that he doesn't play just because we were happenning to troll someone he doesnt like citing stats that are not relevant to the W24 FORUMS

I 100% agree:icon_biggrin:

UltimatePayner

Back on topic :p

1. Kinky V S2orm

2. Deus V S2orm

3. S2orm V manic

DeletedUser

Damn straight. Only reason deus didn't rim you is cause you asked for support 3 times a day :lol:

DeletedUser

Back on topic :p

1. Kinky V S2orm

2. Deus V S2orm

3. S2orm V manic

agreed s2orm was one of the most vibrant of tribes in which kept this world interesting. not of course to step on dues/manic nor garuda and V-V-V.

I think the top tribes kept this world interesting for everyone, and shocked many in some moves each tribe had made. Good show to all who actually warred hard in this world. respect goes out to you guys.

wIz.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn straight. Only reason deus didn't rim you is cause you asked for support 3 times a day :lol:

shush you, I got an invite to Deus on my defending ability, don't go undermining it with the truth (bandit)

DeletedUser

eh, its not like I actually play these days. Trolling around sabotaging everyone (and by everyone i mean kriid) is my new game.

DeletedUser52603

This world has had many great moments, tribes and people;

My personal favorites would be;

VVV vs ESL
Garuda vs Kinky
Deus beating S2ORM

Garuda/Kings 'ruse'
General pnp & skype from January - June 09

Once again many great moments, but those are the standouts for myself.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I would not call that thing a ruse(garuda/Kings) as half of the world knew it,and lot knew it before it been posted:lol:

DeletedUser

Sorry mates,but I know both a bit from reputation,stats,position ingame,ect ect.

You clearly dont know who K-Magic is..

He's an arrogant basturd?yes he is...he's a mofo?yes he is:icon_razz:

but he's hell of a player:icon_wink:

I doubt alot of player who still play in w24 could match him early world,as most of our good starter quited long ago,and we're now stuck with mid/late game player.(not everyone,but most are,let's face the truth)

You just did the same as he did,judging whitout knowing.

edit:btw,im not taking anything aways from Glyn,Im just sayin,that It would not be like this

It is truly hard now adays to judge a true players skill when there are 3 players per account in many worlds. As i have stated many many times, any idiot can send a 99ms train, snipe but it is the activity level of the player that makes the difference. Aswell as the organization of the so called account being played/co-played. But, if we compare the accounts/players of stamina and length they stay and play their account, glyn as far as im aware has k magic beat hands down.. but then again i am not sure what other accounts k magic plays. But i think you guys get the idea now on TW and so called "skill levels"

If you combine kriid,glynn,niyah on one account i would think you 3 would do as much damage as k magic has done in 49.

just sayin,
wIz.

DeletedUser

and to keep on topic.

There was so many moments for me that i dont think i could really list them all. I think the whole world from start until i deleted was great all the way through. From the 4 way alliances to the fall of kinky/manic. This world as i have stated before was very interesting all the way through it. all other worlds i have played have been very stale in terms of new wars and new diplomacies happening. this one kept everyone on their toes at all times.

DeletedUser

best moments for me were...

- when OM was at it's peak and we were all friends and all the koreans in mupnia didn't disappear!
- when v-v-v/manic war officially opened and i took the first 4 conquers (that's right, I'll forever go down in W24 history!!!!!!)
- when i realized that w24 was the best world ever...up until all the merging stuff. <3

DeletedUser

agreed s2orm was one of the most vibrant of tribes in which kept this world interesting. not of course to step on dues/manic nor garuda and V-V-V.

I think the top tribes kept this world interesting for everyone, and shocked many in some moves each tribe had made. Good show to all who actually warred hard in this world. respect goes out to you guys.

wIz.

Wiz you only come around when you hear storm :icon_rolleyes:

Great moments i think would be:

1. Deus Taking over 1st
2. TTD Taking over 2nd
3. Deus/TTD .vs. STORM/RES
4. The day Manic dead
5. And the day Cypherrr losted 1st (over are new member podge1969:icon_biggrin:)

:icon_twisted:TTD FOREVER!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I thought since i did make this thread i should do mine now :icon_razz:

1. Joining MANIC ofc this was when tw really took off for me and i started to put serious effort into it.

2. Kings raid on MANIC-this was significant for the world as it was imo the opening volley to the downfall of MANIC but on a personal level it had special signifcance to me as this was the first time i sniped a train :icon_razz:

3. VVV-MANIC- without a doubt one of the best wars i think of w24 but personally my favorite moment was duking it out with daholla in k72 who was sitting skibo i believe we traded one of skibo's villages back and forth like 10 times :D it was fun :D

those are just my personal top 3 some of them were big moments for the world but mainly i thought of some of the big moments and fun that i had :icon_redface:

w24 will always be my favorite world it was fun to play with i think the best settings i have come across and it had some tremendous players in it

DeletedUser

I thought since i did make this thread i should do mine now :icon_razz:

1. Joining MANIC ofc this was when tw really took off for me and i started to put serious effort into it.

2. Kings raid on MANIC-this was significant for the world as it was imo the opening volley to the downfall of MANIC but on a personal level it had special signifcance to me as this was the first time i sniped a train :icon_razz:

3. VVV-MANIC- without a doubt one of the best wars i think of w24 but personally my favorite moment was duking it out with daholla in k72 who was sitting skibo i believe we traded one of skibo's villages back and forth like 10 times :D it was fun :D

those are just my personal top 3 some of them were big moments for the world but mainly i thought of some of the big moments and fun that i had :icon_redface:

w24 will always be my favorite world it was fun to play with i think the best settings i have come across and it had some tremendous players in it

Lol, what a nightmare that was. Constantly building nobles to take the same village back, as I knew you'd be taking it moments later :lol:

Figgis

This world has had many great moments, tribes and people;

My personal favorites would be;

VVV vs ESL
Garuda vs Kinky
Deus beating S2ORM

Garuda/Kings 'ruse'
General pnp & skype from January - June 09

Once again many great moments, but those are the standouts for myself.

Good times. How has everyone been?

=RedFox=

=TTD= takin 1st :lol::icon_cool:
Hugging your way into the top spot can hardly be considered a "great moment" :icon_biggrin:

Just ask wIz how successful that method is...

I see you guys are now up to 99 members (and less than one average player ahead of us on points.) If we wanted to we could recruit 1-2 players to put ourselves back in front, and we have the room to recruit 30+. /And Deus never gets anyone applying to join :icon_rolleyes:
You can recruit 1 more player, so you better think long and and hard about who to choose to maintain your percieved glory