Great Plan for 24/7 Farming

llanowar

That's correct ladies and gentlemen step right up and find out the greatest secret that may ever have been noted for MASSIVE farming in Tribal Wars.

This idea could revolutionize entire WORLDS activity level of non-co players and ability to farm nearly 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

Some people will likely call me insane. Others are probably reading this believing that I'm going to use some Idea that is Illegal or has already been tried and failed Miserably.

I highly doubt that it is an illegal plan, although I will agree that my idea may eventually fail for some people due to its sheer difficulty and the fact that instituting this plan requires MANY MONTHS of planning and after its implementation will require focus and dedication on a level that I don't think everyone has. However due to the Revolutionary and Possibly Earth Shattering Ramifications of this system as you make a meteoric rise in both Point rankings and ODA you will leap from your lounger and sweetly sing yourself into a dreamland where entire Worlds revolve around you on a string.

And the Secret IS

Have a kid you'll be up every two hours during the night for Months :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser28924

Where do i get this "kid?"

Enlighten my small brain pl0x! I wish to fulfill my farming destiny.

DeletedUser76477

very true indeed. i have 3 of them myself ;)

Where do i get this "kid?"

Enlighten my small brain pl0x! I wish to fulfill my farming destiny.

And to answer this, I think you can get them on ebay now, that's where Brad and Angelina go i think......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

very true indeed. i have 3 of them myself ;)

And to answer this, I think you can get them on ebay now, that's where Brad and Angelina go i think......

If you're rich and famous you can get one from Africa.

If you're not rich and famous you can get one from Africa (...but it's called human trafficking).

I'm not entirely sure (because we can't discuss the subject here), but I think you can get B****D if convicted of human trafficking.

llanowar

Yea well it seems to be the greatest cure for inability to farm during sleep.

Be FORCED to get up every couple hours for you own flesh and blood seems to be about as foolproof as it can get :lol:

(kinda sad that noone caught the puns in my first post that were intended to point towards my final solution) :icon_cry:

llanowar

lol. had me excited there xD

that was kinda the point ;) was thinking I'd get a PM or a post on here absolutely ripping me a new one for my "suggestion" lol.

Altho I thought the MONTHS of Planning (9 months most likely) :lol: ...was kind of a dead give-away myself LOL....a script wouldn't really require months of planning for anyone to use...it just might take that long for someone to write

DeletedUser

The only real problem is that after a couple of weeks the middle of the night nappies and feeding becomes very automatic and is done in a combination of trance and sleepwalking.

Feeding a baby and changing a nappy can be done whilst semi asleep, I don't advise the same approach to TW.

DeletedUser

The only real problem is that after a couple of weeks the middle of the night nappies and feeding becomes very automatic and is done in a combination of trance and sleepwalking.

Feeding a baby and changing a nappy can be done whilst semi asleep, I don't advise the same approach to TW.

Haha... very good post awesome read!

Hanz3l

So Your saying If i successfully persuade my co duke into doing this i will be even a greater and better farmer?? Hmmm I am tempted to do this... but it might lead to some more floor sleeping....

DeletedUser

It's very true haha
My son is one now though and sleeps through the night :icon_neutral: but i can't afford to have another one now, so i'm relying on my real alarm clock again :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser76477

very very true!

DeletedUser

LOL, im sure your idea works however i prefer a farming script over a crying baby anytime :lol:

DeletedUser

Is this why teen pregnancy is at an all time high? That all play tribal wars =/

DeletedUser

LOL, im sure your idea works however i prefer a farming script over a crying baby anytime :lol:

Due to a crying baby, you're awake more often to be online more and use the farming script more :icon_wink: therefore you grow faster... (as in the thread title 24/7 farming)

Is this why teen pregnancy is at an all time high? That all play tribal wars =/

:lol: very good!