Great players?

DeletedUser

boring...
psmiley35.gif

DeletedUser

I just joined. I think it has been about a year since I played last. So I might not be great anymore. But once upon a time, in worlds long ago, I was great, in my most humble opinion of course. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I just joined. I think it has been about a year since I played last. So I might not be great anymore. But once upon a time, in worlds long ago, I was great, in my most humble opinion of course. :icon_wink:

We are in the same boat then :)

DeletedUser

It seems there is some very capable players joining this world on the rim which will certainly make it interesting :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

may i poke fun without offending this time :lol:

DeletedUser

I used to be the king of world 1 i had 700 villages and 20 000 000 000 points and 400 000 000 000 heavy calvery

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I used to be the king of world 1 i had 700 villages and 20 000 000 000 points and 400 000 000 000 heavy calvery

And I went fishing yesterday and almost caught a fish this big *holds arms out as wide as he can* :icon_eek:

Then I played golf and sank a putt from a jillion yards :lol:

If you're going to make extravagant boasts at least try to base it in reality :icon_rolleyes: