Great power of the day Award?

mitsche

Does anyone know what is going on with the Great power of the day Award. Can you only get it on one day, or is it given out daily?

DeletedUser

"This award will only be available tomorrow at 01:00"

So i'm assuming it's only available on this day.

DeletedUser

It's a daily award, it's saying it's only available tomorrow because that's when it starts to become available, it's worded weird.

DeletedUser

Ok, thanks for that then, the wording has been confusing.

DeletedUser

Yes Jager is right.

It will start to be available tomorrow. And the one with most villages at the end of each day, will get one of these. Like for example attacker of the day award.

angrim

In other words, Mitsche will get that one every day from now on.

DeletedUser

not unless he quits or we find him lying in a ditch somewhere :p

i guess thats the general idea,
rename it to "beat the mitsche award" :D

DeletedUser

In other words, Mitsche will get that one every day from now on.

Or the 2nd place person could get tired of it and start attacking him causing a war between the tribes and bring some excitment into this world. Then if the war goes good for him he might be able to get mitche down 1 mil points in about half a year and in 2 years he will get first place! so mitche will only have 730 rewards! ROFL

mitsche

you guys remeber how far ahead Formz and PI were like 3 months ago? They were more than twice the score of the 3rd place player (papoomio at the time I think). They had around 2 million points at their maximum. 3 months later, 2 millions points is barely a top 10 account. I imagine in 3 or 4 months, a 7 million account will be common place.

DeletedUser

you guys remeber how far ahead Formz and PI were like 3 months ago? They were more than twice the score of the 3rd place player (papoomio at the time I think). They had around 2 million points at their maximum. 3 months later, 2 millions points is barely a top 10 account. I imagine in 3 or 4 months, a 7 million account will be common place.

im gonna have to disagree.. i dont think theres enought food to grow that big without 3 top tribes declaring on each other

angrim

im gonna have to disagree.. i dont think theres enought food to grow that big without 3 top tribes declaring on each other

food? All that needs to happen is several of the top 10 players quitting and gifting their villages to the same player *other* than Mitsche.
More on topic, I think someone made an error in setting up this reward, it should be for the most points or villages nobled each day rather than the most points total. It is absurd to have a daily reward for something that is not likely to change often. Like having a daily reward for who has the highest cumulative OD-A score.

mitsche

yeah I agree. It is a silly award to just keep giving to the same person. It is basically just an award for holding the #1 position. There was only a short time in this world when the #1 position did not have the most villages. That was when PI was barely #2 behind Papoomio, and PI had about 10 more villages

pillburydough

Mitsche - if you hold it for more then 100x then I command you to come back to w42 :p

DeletedUser

If your half as smart as I think you are and you are likely twice as smart. you already realize that the power of the world will soon lay in the top 5 players not in the tribes. And that as the gap becomes larger the speed at which you can expand it grows exponentially. Especially given staleness currently here, it would not at all be a shocking outcome to have the whole world come down to one player. Also given the empirical evidence that all other worlds with similar settings except one have had that outcome.

DeletedUser91937

In the next update the 'Greatest power' award will be turned into most villages captured in a single day by a player.

Read more here

DeletedUser86969

i see they fixed this today. and have added noble claims award. i received a report of me winning a 'leader' award as well. its not showing up yet, or will it?

anyways...figured i'd point it out, that this award is fixed.

DeletedUser

From what I can gather, everyone received the leader award. There are specific levels to it depending on how many troops have been killed? I'm not entirely sure but thats what it seems like to me..