Great times, but STILL happy to be done!

• Thread starter Aphrodite Punishment
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey folks! Well its been quite a long time since I've even thought about Tribal Wars. I'm not on any other world nor do I intend to ever play this game again.

That being said, I have no regrets for the time I spent playing this game. In many ways I think I've learned much from the time spent with my friends and enemies here on old W3. Time has given me perspective and I do enjoy RL even more because of my time spent here.

Pirate Overlord and I are taking a trip together in a couple months without the conversation of "who is going to sit my account and the 10 accounts I'm sitting"! For those of you who may have not known/forgotten, PO's my RL sister. She still misses the game too, but not the several thousand incoming :icon_biggrin:

Shout out to OWP! I miss so many of you terribly! I hope each and every one of you is having a great time in your retirement. Thanks TW - don't call me! :icon_razz:

Teresa

DeletedUser65288

We had a little reunion in 73... the lot hoped maybe you join!

DeletedUser

I have to agree with my sister. There are days where I wonder what is going on with all the people I used to talk to on a daily basis, but I don't miss the tens of thousands of incoming, the hours of adjusting camps and building troops or the time when I was away from the computer wondering if I would come home to some sort of crisis.
All that being said--I truly enjoyed the connections I made here. Good luck to all of you IRL!
Liz

Phylo

We miss you both girls :)

Have a great life and enjoy the best you can :)

DeletedUser

great to know guys are still out there enjoying yourselves :)

Just passing by..

DeletedUser

I wasn't around to win this world, but I war a baron in CultSE way back when and I do remember quite a lot of you :) my username was poopypop, and I quit shortly after the fall of FF and ELITE. If any of you are still hanging around (I know I've seen some on other worlds already) I play w71 and will be joining the next no hauls world if anyone would like to join it with me and a few friends please feel free to message me :)

Nice to see some old name here!

DeletedUser65288

Don't you have a forum account for poopypop or did you lose the password :) ?

DeletedUser

I have that still, I just prefer this name now because it's a bit less childish :p

zgamer

wow poppy long time no hear lol; Just stopping in to say hello, world 73 was a lot of fun while it lasted and if we were going to do a reunion tour again let me know id love to play

DeletedUser

..just passing by. Loved the game when playing it, was it SO many years, and had a whale of a time with all the people i met, we fought and laughed and set alarms and lost villiages and gained villages, and wondered if it would ever end ...and it did in the end. Hope everyone is well and enjoying life. I sometimes wish it was still going, but then proper sense comes over me and i'm glad i am getting sleep instead of sitting accounts no one wanted in the end lol. RIP world 3.

Gunner1100

It's amazing seeing all the old faces. Thank goodness we can all be 'Inactive' without consequence.