Great Tribe Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser43479

If u are looking for a tribe on world 13 then please contact me. our tribe shaquah de varta currently has 19.87 points. all of our top 5 players have experience in this game from other worlds, if u are in need of a tribe, then this is the tribe to join! We are a tribe that loves to go to battle, but we also go threw some tactical strategies first. if u are looking for a great time, and looking for a tribe who u know has your back then contact me! We are in the K70 area, k 76

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok I am gonna guess that neither of you speak english as a first language?

DeletedUser

i do but i dont f***ing care about spelling this my free time.this is a forum not a english class!

DeletedUser

i do but i dont f***ing care about spelling this my free time.this is a forum not a english class!

if the answer to the question is no then their spelling is fine but if they are native english speakers then their nations education system needs a serious overhaul

DeletedUser

Every tribe needs a place to start mate
no need to start laughing at there points
just give them a few months (^_^)

good luck with the tribe jacob.

A few YEARS more like!

If they don't hurry up...

DeletedUser

Yes, quite tiny. But we all have to start somewhere... and I think that small is good-
1) Morale
2) You can have a big army and no-one would know.

DeletedUser

Yes, quite tiny. But we all have to start somewhere... and I think that small is good-
1) Morale
2) You can have a big army and no-one would know.

You can have a full nuke and a full defense?

And you need to start at the start of the world, you will never be a 1 million point player under that name on w13. Give up and start on a new world!

DeletedUser

What do you mean I'll never become a 1 million pt player under that name in W13? How do you know? How does my name affect it? How do you know that, when you are (luckily for us) long gone I will not be still playing?
You see, you will eventually get bored. I won't.
"The journey of 1000 miles begins with 1 step."

DeletedUser

Not to mention I only joined 2 months after you so you can'tt be much better...

DeletedUser

AND if YOU can go from 0-1 million in 4 months so can I.

Somehow... I think I win.

DeletedUser

leave the guy alone. no sport in fighting him if he is to small.

DeletedUser

Shall i just noble you and see who wins then?

Ah. I see.

Brute force is the only answer, eh?:)
If you like, I'll give you lessions on winning word wars. Prices ranging from 50K to 100K, Wednesdays and Thursdays only. Terms and conditions apply.

Terms- 1) Don't noble me, 2) Erm.... 3) Erm...

Status
Not open for further replies.