Greatest Dukes/Leaders of all time in Tribal Wars

atmospherecf

When I think of leadership I think of social engineering skills mixed in with great tactical skills.

16c0034a0234894efcbf06b8a80e17a8.png

The players listed below (in my opinion) are top tier leaders in there own unique way.

CocoMajestic
h0llygh0st Baratheon
epictribalnoob/OsoSerious
The Absolute Ruler
swivil
Bats66/StormSiren
Golden Blackfyre

b28f7cce9be2d47a98b8cdd39d4718c9.png

Who were the greatest Dukes/leaders you've met in your tribal wars career? And why were they such great leaders?

[spoil][video=youtube;qp0HIF3SfI4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp0HIF3SfI4[/video][/spoil]

DeletedUser

Atmospherecf is one of the best I have met personally.

DeletedUser57316

Shards by far my fav leader of all time.
Mattcurr early on
Garrock all around

Plenty of others, but my tw memory is shit.

atmospherecf

Yeah.. Garrock is a pretty relaxed person. His very classy :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Thank you for including me in your list Atmos :icon_smile:

For me it would be Thargoran, I joined his tribe on W13 as someone only a little better than a noob, the amount of work and details he laid out for his tribe was immense. Sadly enough I was not up to the challenge at that point in time. I still very much respected him for it though.

Garrock

Tharg was a great player. Didn't know him much as a leader.

W13 was a phenomenal start for him, though it seemed he didn't play the world more than 2-3 months.

Orlok-tsubodai

Best leaders i have experienced

were lastbellartus mispel
leighton
shards/madlax
waves2u

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Looks like someone has a hard on for Golden hmm Atmos?

Personally I'd say Golden Blackfyre, being in his tribe I'd say it's the best tribe I've been in for sure.

HotLikeDat

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Locke from w78 was really superb as well.
Guess you kinda have to be in the tribe to appreciate the work of the duke fully.

atmospherecf

I heard good things about Locke and lakewind. Hey sinful angel :D

DeletedUser94059

garrock for sure, locke was good it was a shame he (joseph) quit and left the tribe in nathans (co player of locke) hands.

DeletedUser

Atmospherecf is one of the best I have met personally.

In all seriousness though, I have not been in a tribe with a great leadership since the early 30s. I can't even remember what great leadership is. All quit and gone onto better things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erig

In all seriousness though, I have not been in a tribe with a great leadership since the early 30s. I can't even remember what great leadership is. All quit and gone onto better things.

Well join a premade with a good leader lol and maybe you'll experience it again (rofl)