Greatest TW Player Ever

DeletedUser

Hello,
Who do you think is the greatest TW player ever, And why?

My personal vote goes to The_Iceman,
He has been here since the beggining and has shown great commitment to game, Not only that, but he defends hundreads of attacks each day. He is also a fair player, who lets "smaller" players than himself grow.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, very tough to say for many reasons, because there are so many different ways to be great.

In all honesty though, I'm voting for that guy on the German servers that has like 11k villages. I don't need to explain that I hope...

ramz fan

Im not sure =[

For me itd come down to Congo/Cpt Jack

Congo is great team player. Barely grew off inactives. Has his shines of brilliance.

Cpt Jack is just HUGE. Good Defender and attacker, mostly because of brute strength and skill combined.

Both phenomenal players. of course my vote is biased towards w2

DeletedUser

If I had to pick a player that I have dealt with though, just thinking about it...

Bolaar, 100%

DeletedUser

Bolaar this is an abvious choice for me. After Bolaar proboly cpt_jack

ramz fan

Well that ive dealt with, id have to say myself =]]] Beldin was pretty good but grew because of inactives mostly. Everyone else wasnt as good as me attacker/defense ratio.

Other than myself that ive dealt with id say Bloodoftheknights =]]] he is a straight noble killer. point/village ratio plays strictly on a troops other than points basis. is pretty good defender and attacker but never gets noticed =]

probably cause he dodges troops on defense.

DeletedUser13024

My vote probably doesnt count but Jirki88 all the way, i talk to him in the chat and hes a really good guy

DeletedUser

my vote goes to kreger. liek someone else said in teh W3 forums. it is ahrd managing a 60 person tribe, but managing 2000 people, and doing a good job? thats awesome. i have never really had any experiance on the other worlds though. my second pick would probably go to Jdodger though. he is a really really nice guy, and was amazingly helpful to me when i played W2

Muldie325

My vote would go to zeoknight000, because he advertises being rank 2680 in world 3 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8322

Logistics wise Jamm, but as most things, an ego comes with his skill.

Overall I would say vpar2 is my favorite all around player.

DeletedUser

I would probably say vpar as well.. Maybe there are a couple of better players when it comes just to the ordinary playing, but when I think of greatest player I also include diplomatic and leadership skills, and then, I can't find anyone better than vpar

DeletedUser

I dont know who i think is the greatest. probably someone from dutch TW.

DeletedUser330

Calaban...most of you won't know him :lol:

hmm good point, calaban did very well in world 1 and 2.

Sneasel said:
I would probably say vpar as well.. Maybe there are a couple of better players when it comes just to the ordinary playing, but when I think of greatest player I also include diplomatic and leadership skills, and then, I can't find anyone better than vpar

vpar has shown himself to have very good leadership skills, although I have yet to play in a tribe with him and hence cannot fully judge.

Adding these factors in I would add Cynaro/Onaryu to the list, what he has done with DR in world 3 is impressive and I think he did well in world 2?

kdeb said:
I dont know who i think is the greatest. probably someone from dutch TW.

I am assuming we are just doing .net considering most of us cannot judge the skills of the players in the other version. I am also sure there are a number of excellent german players as the calabre of the few I have seen has been very high and knowledgeable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

True, then if you throw in P&P skills, we can always mention Lokinder.

Sounds like ESL wins :lol: :icon_wink: