Greatest TW Player Ever

DeletedUser116338

II am the greatest.

Ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

roman01

Too many good friends to mention, can't narrow it down to five let alone one or two.

Will there be a laziest player category? I'd like to put myself forward as a candidate.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's hard deciding on one single player but I found Jester to be a lot of fun.

DeletedUser

Not sure, I'd vote for myself as potential best if played very actively and farmed, but this will never happen (nodnod)

DeletedUser117635

If we are going by leadership, I vote for Supreme Dictator 4 Life on W69.

By strategy, I vote for THELOVERLOVER, also from W69, or MAD X from his various worlds, but currently on W78.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lakewind was one for me

I think that player did very well & would be near the top from what I could see.

Would a player not be marked down if they were unable to complete / win a world.
Its okay always talking about start up / farming & troop numbers but how many could last? I've seen many who for whatever reason just end up burning, as a fast start up does not always mean you have the right development to keep going. Be that your own doing or the trust in others in what is a tribe based game.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hey! Is the Krieger you keep mentioning the one that played World 3, or did someone take over his account?

It's a different krieger :) The one he keeps mentioning came from the Serbian servers. The other one has quit long ago, for as far as I know.