Green and why I left W30

DeletedUser

To all W30 players!!

player id:Lmawii - female....40yrs!

rcarlson today at 00:09
Dear Friends,

You have no doubt heard the rumor that Green was a tribe set up to be cannon fodder and distraction so that THE and BD could manipulate situations. This is why Dancing Bear left. He was a plant. A dummy account for THE and BD.

Spies for BD and THE were in our Tribe all along. They had no intention of helping us. If they are not stopped..OUR hard earned K's will be the new front with THE and BD.

The decision was made to put the experience and talent in the tribes to good use and join Decide and help destroy those who had placed the spies Dgoodhue and Jakedeazy into our tribe in the first place. Lmawii has also gone to THE or at least her account has.

THE claims they wanted us to prove ourselves! Nay. They just want us to be weakened when they arrive.

It is after much consideration that I take the action of disbanding GREEN. Active players will find new homes, I urge you to speak with Decide and their allies concerning your desires. Good luck friends - I look to fight alongside many of you again under different banners, but cannot tolerate our enemies manipulating the tribe any longer.

Join us
------------------------------------------

Someone posted to me in my mail. I quit W30 and was peacefully distributing my vills to tribesmates who have given so much and done so much for me.

Firstly: THE never took my account and I never contact THE. The only person I wrote to was Friarstale and my last mail is asking about "Gardezbien is a double agent" in his profile- he never replied, didn't even open the mail. The only time my account was sat after i left Green was last night to Jake (green) to make if there r any incomings. Told him, i'll log in today to continue the distributions.

Now to facts!! I left W30 and a tribe I come to like GREEN because my husband who's a corporate executive did not understand my addiction and gave me a warning to quit TW. I know that as a stock trader and working in the internet I could still sneak in and take care of 1 world. The decision to leave W30 was made for me when Brindamour gave his feeling about stepping down from dukeship. I told him - not just him (the council forum)..if he steps down 'i quit'. I knew then carlson will step up as duke (both he and his wife already had baronship).

Why don't I like them to be my leaders?? It's a long long ago story which started in a tribe called BTX, then HRC where inactives are distributed in a secret way among the chosen ones and the smaller ones never had chances. gardezbien is so freaking scared of inactives sitting that she collects the sittings as her trophies...which she took TWO account swith her (Mybones and Sanatara who left CX. because of them to join Green.) when she joined DECIDE. I will not stop praying that these two players come back just as a curiosity to check- in and find out what a traitor she has become LOL.

I did not like their leadership and this is not the first time they disbanded a tribe for their own personal gains without prior warning or hints. Another family member playing is fisfter5 who took over the account of Nosdar under Dancing bears guidance.
Need I tell you??.... During the HRC days..fister5 (present NOSdar) was made the duke of the academy tribe and active members were kicked out to feed??. And that it was their own doing that CX.(HRC became CX because i couldn't stand Flipno06 and his policies).;when they saw mybones, sanatara dblJ top players moving into Green - they jump the ship!!

I am not a vindictive person by nature but I wish to God and I pray everyday, that someday soon, they will pay for what they did to GREEN and other tribesmate. They always suspect other people because they are like that and don't trust themselves.

I can feel my evil side surfacing...a msg for Brindamour . Did u know that Gardezbien even suggested to vote you out for dukeship?? aha!!...I didn't tell your that because I came to like her (those day)..but their actions today is beyond my imagination that's why I am writting out all these...to clear my name. I don't think THE knows i exist.

LMawii

Retired and villages up for grabs

Gicusan

Now this story brings more to the truth of things. A betrayal by the leaders that wanted to save their skin without the knowledge of most of the tribe. Done exactly when their skin was in a fast decreasing danger. At the moment when the tides were about to turn, they disbanded the tribe and left all members in the dark joining the enemy. Using lies about THE and BD spies while there was no such thing. This looks very bad on Green ex leaders and on Decide. Unfortunately for them and Decide, their joy will be short lived. Decide is not a tribe way better than Green and certainly not much more stable.

Anyway, at no moment in the TW history I remember I have not seen a tribe that tried to save its skin by a merge while at war with a fearless opponent and got away with it. And we can use the logic to answer: if they needed that it means they lacked the means to fight the war in the first place and that there is something rotten in that tribe. Getting some running away, deceitful players with a merge not only will never solve the problems but usualy, as any merge, deepens the problems. not to mention the horrid P&P...

Considering Tomas Skype adventures, it gives a bad shade on DN as well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I dont post in the world forums - you jokers do well enough without me. Besides, my fat fingers and scatterbrain dont make proving a point very easy. But seeing as how my name is muddied now I need to add my 2 cents.

I was on the GREEN council from the very beginning. Jake and I were some of the founders of GREEN back in the day. I'll spare you the history lesson.... on to the reason why I'm writing.

Being accused of being a spy is interesting. Once the idea is in someone's head you're no longer innocent until proven guilty, you're guilty until proven innocent. The major issue I have now is, how do you prove you aren't and never were a spy? Do I ask THE/BD to tell the world that I have never contacted them and they have never contacted me? That was my first step, but who will really believe that. Where is the proof that I'm supposed to provide to the world? I dont think there is any (seriously people, if you have ways for me to prove this let me know).

So for now, I'll be labeled a spy and live with it. I can't prove I wasn't and until I can there's no sense trying. And better me than any former tribemate from GREEN with less of a spine that would have taken this as the last straw and quit. I intend to stick around until the truth is finally out and RC/Gardez look like fools.

my last comments are about RC/Gardez's move.... they were the only 2 in the GREEN council with duke privs. We gave those privs to them a couple weeks ago when our then current leader had enough. There were 6 active council members when GREEN disbanded and I can guarantee you that only 2 of them knew about this mess. RC/Gardez -how long have you been working with DECIDE on this?

DeletedUser

it all became alot more clear just now, i hope the players left out to dry will reform, resthrenghten theyre forces and take a wicked revenge on those 2, i know i would have.

spleen mage

So GREEN really did hang their members out to dry?

Disgraceful.

DeletedUser

Insightful. I thank you for taking the time to write out what was going on.

DeletedUser

This is shameless...
Who made them dukes?
Who alowed them to decide for all the players?
Seems the nature of 2 peoples decided the future of other Green players.
Either die or swich to enemy tribes.
End of my post.

Gicusan

what made you state the obvious? :D

it is shit that happens and it is stuff that they and the tribe involved will carry till their demise.

Other than that, the other Green players should get their tribe together again and start a quest to punish the wrongers. If they survive this not only they will have the sympathy and support of the whole world, but getting out of that hole will make their tribe stronger than before. It certainly takes an effort but if they ever were any worth, they should be able to pull it. In the end, Decide will crumble and they will collect the riped fruits.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You really want this war between DECIDE and GREEN to continue don't you lol, as I thought that it was not the reason that you declared on us.

spleen mage

You really want this war between DECIDE and GREEN to continue don't you lol, as I thought that it was not the reason that you declared on us.

Er.... Gicusan isn't in THE. BD haven't declared on you....

DeletedUser

I know very well that he is not, but I was talking about THE because of all these posts about the so called "merge" .

DeletedUser

We don't care. Those GREEN who join DECIDE will be eaten. Easy as that.

It is unfortunate for most of GREEN who were deceived by their Dukes however. They fought a good battle agianst DECIDE, and were just starting to turn the corner in the war. Once DECIDE saw THE coming, the cries and alarms went off, and they told their GREEN Duke spies of husband and wife it was time to disband their tribe.

As we've said, you just recruited more food for us, we thank you.

It doesn't change the fact we and the rest of W30 find what you did dispicable.

spleen mage

I know very well that he is not, but I was talking about THE because of all these posts about the so called "merge" .

^ What Jubal said. It makes no difference to us, one way or another. But it's a terrible way to treat your tribe.

DeletedUser

what made you state the obvious? :D

it is shit that happens and it is stuff that they and the tribe involved will carry till their demise.

Other than that, the other Green players should get their tribe together again and start a quest to punish the wrongers. If they survive this not only they will have the sympathy and support of the whole world, but getting out of that hole will make their tribe stronger than before.

We don't care. Those GREEN who join DECIDE will be eaten. Easy as that.

It is unfortunate for most of GREEN who were deceived by their Dukes however. They fought a good battle agianst DECIDE, and were just starting to turn the corner in the war. Once DECIDE saw THE coming, the cries and alarms went off, and they told their GREEN Duke spies of husband and wife it was time to disband their tribe.

As we've said, you just recruited more food for us, we thank you.

It doesn't change the fact we and the rest of W30 find what you did dispicable.

Looks like your wrong Gicusan... THE wont be feeling any sympathy.

DeletedUser92

/signed, or some such.

The truth matters to us in this affair. Simple as that. We couldn't care less how much food we have to eat, but I guess its fascinating to see just how quick the tables turn on silly issues like spies, huh?

DeletedUser

Looks like your wrong Gicusan... THE wont be feeling any sympathy.

Looks like you can't read Stiki.

I said for those GREEN who join DECIDE, not those who choose to fight against DECIDE and what they did to them. It is not the majority of GREEN who are at fault, just the DECIDE plants in GREEN.

DeletedUser59451

THE should be happy with these turn of events, now DECIDE have no excuses if they do actually lose the war with THE as they will be fighting with a higher % of their power than they would have been if all this didn't happen.. Don't know why you are all whining about GREEN getting back together, looks like you want to keep the distraction from the far side now that its looking like its gone.. Its not nice to accuse you of that, but all your posts are suggesting such.

DeletedUser

THE should be happy with these turn of events, now DECIDE have no excuses if they do actually lose the war with THE as they will be fighting with a higher % of their power than they would have been if all this didn't happen.. Don't know why you are all whining about GREEN getting back together, looks like you want to keep the distraction from the far side now that its looking like its gone.. Its not nice to accuse you of that, but all your posts are suggesting such.

I would disagree PL. Read all the above posts. We welcome more food in DECIDE.

Anyone who doesn't feel for what has happened to the majority of GREEN whose own Dukes turned on them, have alterior motives of their own.