Green and why I left W30

DeletedUser

gardezbien behaved like a traitor and will be delt with and treated like one.....thats all that matters.

DeletedUser

Dear Parmenion, the tilte of the mail " God is always on the side ot the righteous" was very personal (RL) and there's a story behind from the sender (me) and the reciever Korgg. I don't know if TW has anything to do with that. My bad, I thought just the contends would have been cut and paste!!
The other duke is her husband and everything they do is decided by them. Not once, the council was consulted.

But I do wish you and your Tribe happy hunting!!

Regards!

I didn't receive a mail with the title " God is always on the side ot the righteous" from anyone so have no idea what you are talking about.

Plaguerising what I say and twisting it can be considered an Act of War according to my Rules of Enagagement.

13. Trying to twist or use any of my rules to: insinuate that I should attack friends, manipulate my thoughts, insinuate inconsistent behaviour on my part or any other kind of subversion is considered an act of war. I am the ultimate judge of your intentions - NOT YOU.

Fyi.

DECIDE found out the hard way the ramifications of ignorance.

DeletedUser

As a rule of thumb, anything posted on a player's profile is bs.

xinryr

I especially like the massive insomniac community of tribal wars :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:) I ain't your everyday player.

I agree with your rule of thumb.

Admittingly this is true.

It was a bit of a conundrum when I came across your profile and I wasn't quite sure whether to believe it or not :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

@ gardezbien was unaware of the retraction and disbanded GREEN or the other duke did based upon the same information of one player going rogue.

If that letter with my title of the mail 'God is always on the side of the righteous' was not forwarded to you...then it means Gardezbien and carlson had all the contends of the mails before and are fully aware of the situations. And that all information was passed to them. And dispite knowing the truth choose the way out they thought easy!! Despite the fact I clearly state 'good time for Green. I honestly don't know the politics of TW. But strange you use that...but it is my fav RL quote!

Only thing they did was, underestimate many players this time - and the tribesmate that she callously dumped to become food for their back bases are fighting back.

DeletedUser

And here I was thinking I was making some religious quip. Turns out there is a mail with that on it makes me think fate is a fickle bitch who dotes on irony. God is a bugger. I'll nuke him next :icon_eek:

Seriously though thats just mad.

LC - it depends. Its pointless nuking a 100 point player for inviting you to his tribe or attacking you. Larger players - it depends on whether or not I want to enforce the rules. A good rule of thumb is - if you get the warning I'll be enforcing them.

Seems lamaii wasnt trying to twist my words and there is some mail using the God is righteous title (though I haven't seen it yet). I sooo got egg on my face but I wasn't to know :D