Green and why I left W30

DeletedUser92

So, just for the record, Gardez hasn't sent me a thing in-game. I can't confirm whether or not she's sent anything to Parmenion, which serves as a caveat to the following statement: Until such a time that she proves her case via means acceptable to myself and the rest of THE, I'm making our stance official - Gardezbien is lying regarding these circumstances, has had ample opportunity to provide evidence, and has elected to rely on what at least appears to be a forgery.

Our assumed motivation for her fibbing is to create a casus belli against THE and its allies, as well as to come up with a justification for her selling her tribe out. When the stated reason, bad as it is, turns out to be a lie, the truth can only be worse. What is that truth? Are Gardez and RCarl really long-term DECIDE plants that clicked the disband button, accused others of being spies despite the fact that said others were supporting them, and refused Green players account sits then told their masters who was undefended? Or did they simply offer to sell their tribemates and friends out in the most devastating circumstances possible, then foolishly pick THE to blame it on?

That's a judgment I can't make, at least not yet. But I know her lie - that disbanding Green was for "the good of the tribe" and "a move against THE" - is just that, a false justification.

Fortunately, none of this matters - she's already slated for the rim.

gardezbien

So, just for the record, Gardez hasn't sent me a thing in-game. I can't confirm whether or not she's sent anything to Parmenion, which serves as a caveat to the following statement: Until such a time that she proves her case via means acceptable to myself and the rest of THE, I'm making our stance official - Gardezbien is lying regarding these circumstances, has had ample opportunity to provide evidence, and has elected to rely on what at least appears to be a forgery.

Parm has had them for several days. And they were posted to the forum. I told you if you wanted them to mail me.

gardezbien

Actually, Inflrc, Parm's statement was in response to the copies that Gardez had posted on these forums. By asking for them to be forwarded to him, as opposed to screenshotted, it would 100% eliminate the possibility that she had forged it. Well, no, that's not true - someone account sitting anothers' account could reply according to a pre-determined script to create any kind of situation whatsoever.

Well Peachy.. Lmawii will be proving to you that she was not sat when she wrote it too.. Cool!

And parm had it within minutes of asking. I told you to ask IGM. I don't jump to commands from you esp, not rude ones on the pnp..

If you want the one AK wrote from Friars account.. MAIL ME INGAME. ETC ETC ETC.

gardezbien

4.After reading your post...I wonder did i tell you already?? that you make the worst diplomat..and now i add this: the more you open your mouth, the more enemies you make.

Then you my dear should have taken the job when it was offered. If you Knowingly let a bad diplomat do the job, when you were able to prevent it.. well ... thats YOUR fault.

Ah.. what would the game be with out enemies Linda. Tribal Hugs ??

>> Set service request status to done Message:
2009-11-18 17:44:03
I am accused of account sitting. That I gave the account sitting to Tribe THE members which I did not. To be able to prove my innocence..can i have the details of my account sitters for the past 3 weeks?? will this be too much to ask??
Sincerely,
Lmawii

Cool.. in your quest to be obnoxious.. cause I know was sitting you before you left green and don't really care...You will only prove to Jpholman that you were NOT SAT when you said you were going to give your account to green. UNLESS your now accusing Drussx2 of writing that message ! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser92

My initial request was just as polite as Parmenion's - I simply asked to see them.

Now that I have seen them...Well, no, three of them. Out of thirty. 3/30 means I've seen 1/10th of proof that this is valid. True, the message itself is legitimate, but a message without context is meaningless.

Gardez might be legitimate pertaining to these messages; its just unfortunate it took her so long to do something so simple as take the first step to proving it.

DeletedUser

My initial request was just as polite as Parmenion's - I simply asked to see them.

Now that I have seen them...Well, no, three of them. Out of thirty. 3/30 means I've seen 1/10th of proof that this is valid. True, the message itself is legitimate, but a message without context is meaningless.

Gardez might be legitimate pertaining to these messages; its just unfortunate it took her so long to do something so simple as take the first step to proving it.

It took so long? The proof was here three days ago, little over a day after the thread was opened. That time delay is acceptable, in light of recent discussions about the ethics of posting mail from others. Parmenion stopped asking for it when it was said it was in his inbox, and didn't post on here that it hadn't happened. It's not gardez's fault if you don't believe screenshots. :icon_rolleyes:

The mail was forwarded to other players not long after the screenshot was shown, and some even before that... but maybe if you'd have listened to this, even:

PM me if you want them.

You'd have had them earlier than you did.

I hope those words taste nice :icon_wink:

DeletedUser71197

Gardezbien and Lmawii should not be at war. They are both class.

Gardez and Lmawii, stop the shit, you guys are worth more than this public crap

DeletedUser

I can't speak for Lmawii, but Gardez forfeited all of her honor and integrity when she made the decision to disband GREEN, leave her members with nothing, and run to the enemy in an act of self-preservation.

DeletedUser71197

Neither Gardez nor Lmawii are into self preservation. They really are class players. If they decide to keep taking pieces of each other...

Gardez and Lmawii are ftw.

DeletedUser71197

Didn't know that was a rule. I bear no weight. I well appreciate the permission to speak though. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Didn't know that was a rule. I bear no weight. I well appreciate the permission to speak though. Thank you.

I was actually referring to Lmawii cause the title said that she left W30, but then I looked the account up and I got confused.

DeletedUser

@Liquid C - if you read all the posts - you should know !! I came back part time - to help my old tribesmate set up together. And hopefully will be here to see Gardezbien and carlson getting rimmed royally!

To answer you Mrs carlson( since you address me in my RL name and getting personal)...I am only a tribesmember who was in the council. When Carlson step up to be duke and the present council voted - I was absent for 6 days and was sitted by Drussx2. You were sitting me as well?? wow! I hope you do some fast maths and start building up troops the way I do! or like all the account you sit - LOL, you just took incase the owner does not come back!!! You were hoping I'd dump you my account so you can take your sitting packages as a prize cause i don't think DECIDE leaders will want you as a player. Because you are a N...!!! Just a few days ago..I just leaned that your hubby tricked a player to give him the account he is sitting which has ongoing distribution to tribesmate (dancing bears most trusted player who quit). can you throw up with disgust!?! I did, I was sick!

And don't drag drussx2 into this. He's one of the best players in Green (Green had very good and top class players)- atleast 10 times your worth!! No commento on him madame traitress!

All you care is your self interest, your gain (..have to be careful not to use the insult words now:icon_evil:) You trusted no one...Take the job??? LMAO Mrs carlson - did you let anyone do anything?? Didn't you jump on to anyhting, everything because you trust no one and making a shit out of it and blaming others!!

Go fish!!

DeletedUser

There are 5 threads discussing the same thing, why would I bother to read this one knowing that it's exactly like all of the others?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LiqC : All the SAME people do .. day in and day out is post the SAME DAMN STUFF over every single Forum post there is .. bar 2-3 .. Its what we like to call " Good Garbage "
Unfortunately there seems to be a lack of control of the important aspects of a forum, Since we all know that isnt going to be happening anytime soon, I think instead we all should start another 10 topics each and wait for the virus to spread through those.

gardezbien

St. Bunt - good to hear from you! As you can see I did not start this thread and am here only out of my own defense. Lmawii needed to leave the game for personal reasons. She is a skilled player I will give her that much credit.

Lmawii -
1.)I have not sat your account in ages.

2.) Brindamour stepped down from the Duke position, and at that time you said and i quote ' if you do that brindamour, i will quite and give all my villas to BD'. You had been talking about leaving your account to BD and or The since then.

3.)And again, no one wanted the jobs. We had a sit volunteer tab in our forum? Who showed up to take the sits? No one.

Your just speaking gibberish now.

Liq C - your kidding! 5 threads ?? :icon_eek: It all could have been contained in the one Decide decides to declare.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

She sent me the messages which Lmawii hasn't denied but I didn't get the full conversation as apparently she didn't have it.

Basically this boils down to a couple of points.

Lmawii was disillusioned with her leaders and decided on her future or lack thereof and despite her first inclination in mails to give THE villages has since proven from posted mails that this was retracted.

gardezbien was unaware of the retraction and disbanded GREEN or the other duke did based upon the same information of one player going rogue.

There is nobody else involved as no proof surfaced to support this.

Whether or not gardezbien is justified in this is a matter of opinion.

Did it affect other GREEN members not involved - definitely and this is borne out by GREEN's reformation.

Was gardezbien a plant by DECIDE and was it a political ruse? Cannot be ascertained. It could have been instinctive paranoia and personality conflicts.

Ultimately it wont matter. Whats done is done.

Whoever was right will be proven by war. God is always on the side of the righteous.

(Oh yeah I so went there!!)

grummit

She sent me the messages which Lmawii hasn't denied but I didn't get the full conversation as apparently she didn't have it.

Basically this boils down to a couple of points.

Lmawii was disillusioned with her leaders and decided on her future or lack thereof and despite her first inclination in mails to give THE villages has since proven from posted mails that this was retracted.

gardezbien was unaware of the retraction and disbanded GREEN or the other duke did based upon the same information of one player going rogue.

There is nobody else involved as no proof surfaced to support this.

Whether or not gardezbien is justified in this is a matter of opinion.

Did it affect other GREEN members not involved - definitely and this is borne out by GREEN's reformation.

Was gardezbien a plant by DECIDE and was it a political ruse? Cannot be ascertained. It could have been instinctive paranoia and personality conflicts.

Ultimately it wont matter. Whats done is done.

Whoever was right will be proven by war. God is always on the side of the righteous.

(Oh yeah I so went there!!)

lol

I agree with most of what you have said. Is one point i would argue with but it really is bias opinion so I wont even both to argue it. So i guess now we just let the righteous win.

DeletedUser

Tsk Gardez, your gibbering is infectious! .
You didn't start this thread! sure! I saw the mail posted in another thread where rcarlson put my name as one of the reason for Green disband which you send to all Tribesmate !! you didn't start it!! Am I dreaming?? - You know damn well why this thread was started, I didn't like your "oh yeah snoopy dance" and "I don't feel guilty at all".

2; Are you trying to drag more people in your disgrace gardezbien. You have no shame?? - I think i wrote this " if you do that I quit".

Plis refer to the letter I was suppose to send to babdlapje (which I did sent) - I posted it for the council to see. And the debate that follows..it was then I suggested, I don't mind giving Bd my villages as a last resort if it helps the tribe at that time (only few days i came back after your dukeship )- i was already suffocating under your dukeship and wanted to quit...and I did write to Badlapje.. I know Green have great players and under a leadership than your's ,they will be awsome.

Lastly, u knew your were jumping ship...you two decided what you want to do..(i was already distributing my vills and more than 30 vills down) and you guys still conned a player into giving you the sitting of one inactives (i learnt that 2 days agao), that was dirty!!.....I wouldn't be here long (RL reason was not a lie -each time i come to TW -there are dateline set), I hope i can stay long enough to help tribesmate who gave so much for the war and hopefully see you rim before I do!!

Dear Parmenion, the tilte of the mail " God is always on the side ot the righteous" was very personal (RL) and there's a story behind from the sender (me) and the reciever Korgg. I don't know if TW has anything to do with that. My bad, I thought just the contends would have been cut and paste!!
The other duke is her husband and everything they do is decided by them. Not once, the council was consulted.

But I do wish you and your Tribe happy hunting!!

Regards!

Last edited by a moderator: