Greetings from your new Forum Mod!

DeletedUser

Well I was hoping to get to lurk in the shadows for a few days, so I could figure out who the active troublemakers were on this world, but it seems we have a lack of activity around here, so I'll just throw it out there, and see who's still alive? :icon_surprised:

The name is AreYouKidden, I'm the new Sheriff in town, pleasure to meet you all I'm sure! Being a fairly new mod, this would only be my third assignment. I've been looking after Worlds 33 / 39 for a short while, and now I have the pleasure of getting to be your forum mod, in this very forum. If at some point I think it's necessary, I'll throw out some expectations of poster .... courtesies, but in the meantime I'll let you run with whatever it is your used to.

Common Sense goes a long way in my eyes, if you think your about to post something inappropriate, your probably right, and should probably refrain.

Hope to see some life here, happy posting!

AYK

DeletedUser

Hi... these forums are dead sadly. The day they get active again, I'll be a very happy poster!

DeletedUser

Ever hear the phrase 'If you build it, they will come'
Well 'If you post it, they will come!'.

Active forums start from one place, the users in them.
Think up a topic, post it, get people interested, and the forums will build back up on their own.

I personally would love to hear what's happened in this world to bring it to where it is at this point, just to help give me an idea of what people have been through in comparison to my own experiences on w32.

DeletedUser

Haha, funny you should mention it. I've considered compiling a history of W49. Been deciding if its worth the effort or not.

DeletedUser

you should talk about k fighting too or something lol
like whos fighting where k wise to see what people are up too xD

just random stuff to get things going again

DeletedUser

omg Azzy! I'm not talking to myself on the forums again, I swear!

DeletedUser

screw it.. can we re-name this forum arron and jav chat if no one else uses it..
only thing is what the heck should we talk about?? lol

DeletedUser

You guys should really push for a 7 day map, at this stage of a world, 1 day maps are really silly.

DeletedUser

80 villages in a day is active enough for you?

Most older worlds are sporting 1200-1500 a week (granted it varies all over with world speed), and with that you can actually see what direction a tribe is moving in. A 1 day glimpse to a passing admirer, could show an entirely wrong story in the world. It could make it look like Deceit is losing if everyone worked together on the same day against them :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

True... But no one cares enough to hassle Rep hahahaha. And that would require BMF fighting back, so I'm down for that

What are your thoughts on the world?

DeletedUser

Deceit likely has it all but wrapped up, unless the rest of the world can put aside their differences (do they have differences? Hard to tell from lack of forum activity), and put forth a concerted effort against Deceit.

To be honest, hard to really tell over all with the state of the forums.. you two are quite nice though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Deceit and VLN are at war with everyone else. Doesn't seem to be any cohesive effort to fight back either. Either its inactives or one man armies.

DeletedUser

BMF's fault!! they dont fight back as much :(
i recon if people actully hit back in groups theyd be supprised how much they can help - then get nobled which probly would happen anyway but always look on it as an up - you learnt something, you didnt waste AS much time AND your stats look just that lil bit better + you had more fun xD
in fact id say there is more good with attacking then bad lol
who knows you could do RL well too and get massive..

even if i was RL small by now id probly think.. screw it and pick a player near me then try my hardest to gain as much villages before i go, then when i go my rep looks a lot better then just sitting there and THEN be rimmed, if you know you cant do well on this world then try and get better stats because i think that always helps for other worlds xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What many don't realize is top tribes on a world look for aggressive, smart, active players, both on the world they are in, and when new worlds start up. You want to learn something about this game, maybe become better, attack your neighbor, attack a tribe, show your aggressive, show your not afraid to get attacked back. And if you get nobled, take it like a champ, and let them know good work, strike up a conversation. Reality is, if you have any personality at all, your likely to find yourself recruited, or with friends that you'll learn from on other worlds. The only person who loses, is the one who doesn't give it their all, and in the end learns nothing, and experiences nothing.

DeletedUser

I know that several Deceit members fought an all out war between their old tribes and our now their teamwork is amazing because of the respect they have for each other through fighting.

And personality is everything, because if you are interesting and willing to learn, you can get recruited even as a noob if you are committed to forward progress.