Greetings to All

DeletedUser

Hello guys and girls! :icon_cool:

It is really nice to see old faces around! I hope you all having good time here. Unfortunately to RL circumstances I was not able to continue the game and my account is no more, but my forum account turned out to be still alive.
I just stop by to say "Hi" and wish you Happy Holidays.

I checked TWstats and was really happy with positions of the leaders and the order - just exactly as I would wish. V V V is keeping #1 like 9 months ago - good job, mates! Special thanks to Andrew and sorry for not abling to continue :icon_cry:.

Greetings to my friends in SCIR0S (well done to outliving SCIOVA and not the other way around) and ~TSE~ too.

My holiday greetings to all of you and feel free to drop me a line here/private messages.

Have fun and good luck in RL!

DeletedUser

Hey Vojd.
Nice to see you are still in the land of the living.

All the best to you and your family.

DeletedUser

O hai Vojd.
Nice to hear from you again after these few months of silence.

Happy Holidays for you and your family. ;)

DeletedUser23324

Hello guys and girls! :icon_cool:

It is really nice to see old faces around! I hope you all having good time here. Unfortunately to RL circumstances I was not able to continue the game and my account is no more, but my forum account turned out to be still alive.
I just stop by to say "Hi" and wish you Happy Holidays.

I checked TWstats and was really happy with positions of the leaders and the order - just exactly as I would wish. V V V is keeping #1 like 9 months ago - good job, mates! Special thanks to Andrew and sorry for not abling to continue :icon_cry:.

Greetings to my friends in SCIR0S (well done to outliving SCIOVA and not the other way around) and ~TSE~ too.

My holiday greetings to all of you and feel free to drop me a line here/private messages.

Have fun and good luck in RL!

Bye again

Last edited: