Greetings to all...

DeletedUser

Seeing that there apparently isn't an introduction forum I've made this thread to introduce myself if that's okay with everyone. :icon_wink:

Hello, as it is pretty obvious from what your monitor should say, my screen name is AbundantRubbish. That's the words "abund", "ant", and "rubbish" combined together, cool eh? You can expect to see me around a lot more real soon :lol:

PS: If this post has offended you, then you have just been offended by what some random guy on the internet, you cannot dispute the veracity of this comment either so ha! But really, I'd be sorry for I'd rather I were on good terms with people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats cool, im a lil youngster in lil ol england, found out about the game through skewl mates.

just a random thing but i saw this great pipeband the other day, this is there website if anybody wants know, www.britolpipeband.org

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser85032

Hello I am sir deathfortress (you can also call me nae nae deluxx). I am 13 from KHAZIKSTAN and I am top dog in this game. IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME PREMIUM POINTS then message me in forum and I will give youse my IGN. Thanks you all, DEATH FOTRESS xDDD