Greetings W38

DeletedUser

Ohai dere guys :icon_biggrin:

I'm Clamju [Sadly lost password to my Clamju external account, silly me :icon_rolleyes:]. Anyway, hello. I'm not infamous on TW as for everyone on every world [round about] knows the name "Clamju" but i'm a W35 nub who liked what she saw on W38 and decided to join up.

Current location: The rim, and hopefully in the next few months, i'll be owning it :icon_cool:

Hoping to get to know you all - and all those W35 guys who thinks they got rid of me - I'm still playing W35 too :icon_cool:

Little history: I've been rimmed in every world :icon_redface::lol:. Yeah, that's abit of a fail.. But nevetheless, I continue to play! W35 = Rimmed when my tribe was being massacred by the #4 at the time. W30 = Got rimmed because I was trying to form a colation against a top 20 tribe with a bunch of nubs and I got teamed by 4 small 700k pointish tribes :icon_sad:

So yeah.. hai :eek:

hurod

I am familiar a bit with w35. Ex-G'khan player :icon_twisted:

Was fun world for me :)

Well good luck to you on the rim.

DeletedUser

I am familiar a bit with w35. Ex-G'khan player :icon_twisted:

Was fun world for me :)

Well good luck to you on the rim.

:icon_surprised: a G.khan.

The monogols taking over W38 on the sidelines, eh? :icon_twisted: :icon_razz:

Yeah, W35 was a fun world... Still might be for me if I don't pop up all the time, neightbours to some 900k pointer all da time :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

W35 is an interesting place to be right now.
Some people are saying it's a world over there with G.Khan, Noobs (can't remember, they keep changing there tag >_<), TO, and OOPS! vs. !?! family, BaseET, and Fear.