Greetings World 3 Kittens

DeletedUser

Ohaider
Wave_smiley.gif

How do you do?

I am MissKittieCat, I am a kittie, and I be teh new World 3 moderator ^_^

I am well aware of the whitering activity of the older worlds but I do hope that whatever encounters we do have will be pleasant.

Ideally you will all be a little more active (or at least a mod can dream).

I would really appreciate it if someone gave me a little information about this world and its current events *hint hint*. No one ever does so it's no an official request... so I reserve the right to not be embarrased if ignored.

And as always, if you have any comments or concerns or disagree with any decisions I make as the World 3 moderator please feel free to either mail me or skype me or mail my master elder moderator Kangaroom.

In conclusion... nice to meet you.

Thank you for reading and have teh lovely day,

=^-^=

MissKittieCat

DeletedUser

Welcome to the mad house Miss Kitty ..let hope we can keep you entertained without getting our wrist slapped :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I would really appreciate it if someone gave me a little information about this world and its current events *hint hint*. No one ever does so it's no an official request... so I reserve the right to not be embarrased if ignored.

I'll save you the bit of embarrassment :icon_wink:

Currently, the events of World 3 are all centered around the global war going on, with the Northwest area being controlled by the Descendants of Death (D*D), and the Southeast being controlled by Cult and the Off Topic Brotherhood (OT). Cult and OT are allied against D*D. The war is pretty even at the moment from what I've seen thus far, and the main problem which seems to be the killer for all tribes is inactivity.

D*D is split up into two tribes, north and central, and its archduke is Pogues. The other dukes in D*D include GoldenSummit, 503tsx, Streptokok, Tibarius, TwistaTee, and The Kahn. You can easily find this in the map section, but D*D is stretched in the northwest corner, as far south as K62 and as far west as K7.

Cult has finally condensed into three (four if you count the 3 members of CultSE) tribes, those being C-NWO (New World Order), CultRO (Cult - Red Oak Army - Red Oak Army was one of the main tribes of previous wars, centered near the middle of the map, that merged with Cult many months ago) and CultFT (Fire Team Bravo). The archduke of Cult is Kreger, with the other dukes including Aphrodite Punishment, Pirate Overlord, and Mythos78. Cult's main areas are in the southeast and southwest, and they also inhabit a large amount of the core.

OT has condensed to two tribes, OT (OT Overlords) and SOT (Secret Off Topic). You won't hear much from them, as they claim to have an attitude of radio silence on the forums. The most frequent visitor to the forums of their members is MrsC, the archduke. Otherwise, they are located predominately around the rim and the northeast.

Also - if you're curious, there is a large patch of abandoned villages in the K7, K17, etc. area. That occurred as a result of Cult26, later renamed to ELITE when they switched sides. They prided themselves on being an individual tribe, with full activity. But after a while, things went downhill for them, and the remaining members all hit the delete button.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Oh - btw, I'm Banpeikun in game. This forum account was formed while I was on a different account in game. Welcome to World 3!

DeletedUser

Another one eh? Sure do get through the mods, seems like we have a new one every time we get a new thread... or more often even. lol

Not sure you'll have much to do here though. Tends to be only the one active thread unless someone posts to say they are quitting. Oh the joys of the W3 P&P.

DeletedUser

I already like this new mod best. Only because of the name. :)

DeletedUser

Hey, I didn't choose to leave, Jirki just decided you needed a mod that was a bit more sexy interesting than me...

DeletedUser

You seemed about the right fit for the forums here really, so a shame to see you moved on. But hey, if Jirkis intention was to inject a little life into these parts, I guess he got things right, even if that only extends to this thread, for a week or so :p

DeletedUser

To Wolf.312

Wow... thank you, that was very informative ^_^
It helps a lot. Thank you <3

Another one eh? Sure do get through the mods, seems like we have a new one every time we get a new thread... or more often even. lol

Not sure you'll have much to do here though. Tends to be only the one active thread unless someone posts to say they are quitting. Oh the joys of the W3 P&P.

Why doesn't anyone make PNPs anymore? A newspaper? An interview? A questionaire? :icon_sad::icon_cry:

So you've been stalking me...? :icon_confused:

I suppose I have a little. But don't be frightened. I only stalked you by default. Your siggeh just caught my eye ^^

I already like this new mod best. Only because of the name. :)

:icon_redface:

A compliment is a compliment, soz I will take it.

Hey, I didn't choose to leave, Jirki just decided you needed a mod that was a bit more sexy interesting than me...

Liez modoverloader!
Even if that was half true, why would they have gotten me? :icon_neutral:
That is just... silleh.

Hmm....

So that's it? :icon_neutral:
*counts with fingers* Angeldream, DarkAnikan, Wolf....
Well I hope I get to know you better.... all five of you >.>

=^-^=

darkaniken2

*cowers in fear of mod stalking*

And this is the most active I've seen this forum in weeks... :)

DeletedUser

Jesus.... Things change when you look away for a few days (weeks?) :0

darkaniken2

o_O

There are 7 now! Is amazing!

This new mod brings activity. She wins.

DeletedUser

It is terrible, being a cat, we only have space for one more before she loses count on her paws :(

darkaniken2

Doesn't she have 4 paws? So wouldn't that mean we can fit 9 more?

DeletedUser

lol, It would be somewhat awkward to look at the back feet I would have thought, or at least uncomfortable to bring forward both the hind legs at once :p

DeletedUser

It's not uncomfortable at all but it is awkward :icon_redface:. We kittehs be flexible. Haven't you seen us sleeping on top of our front and back paws?
Hmm... let me see if I can find a pic of someone I know sleeping that way...

Well this isn't exactly what I was talking about but still:

esua9l.jpg

DeletedUser

lol, We gave the lady an excuse to post cat pictures, what fools we be :p