Greetings World 3 Kittens

DeletedUser

That is not any cat. That is my kitty ^_^

212d56q.jpg

Hmm.... World 3 needs a picture thread so that I can have a place to post mah cat pix .... um... so that we can all see whom you have been frighting along side of / against / parallel to for the past months / years...

Gee, it should would be nice if someone started one
itwasntme.gif

DeletedUser

:icon_redface:

Thnx for linking me ^_^

Hmm... well then maybe someone should bump it.

But not by posting BUMP >.<

But by posting a something topical.... ohhh here's an idea. A picture of themselves!

Besides....you promise them!

And if all those plus you do, I might consider following suit :p

Nice way of getting out of it :p

(Kind of)

p.s. Tyr Hades' pic waz teh epic. When I read the caption it clicked with the pic and I rofled a little ^_^

DeletedUser

LOL. That was clearly a get out statement :p

But all three of those have quit, and I've nothing better to be doing with my time.

darkaniken2

There... I posted mine. Now everyone can has good laugh.

DeletedUser

With all the activity here it is hard to keep track of all these threads with replies.

*Goes for a lay down*

darkaniken2

I think there were a record number of posts today for the year.

DeletedUser

porcha4.jpg

Hey Miss Kitty .. one of my little scamps looks like yours .. this is Porcha. How cute is she hahaha. Sorry for anyone who aint Cat lovers.. :p

DeletedUser

my kitty his name is Pepé Le Pew

pepet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Scarge

Hai!!!

u shouldve visited back in the day was way moore fun.

send my regards to harry potter if he's still here

and u all know who i mean :icon_evil::lol:

-Scarge

p.s i noticed uve been watching me aswell haha

The last 7 visitor(s) to this page were:
adamh6262 Critical mass Lucifyr MasterFire MissKittieCat PeRvIs Tracey

Repinski

O.O w48 kitteh visits w3 kitteh's forums.

You guys don't know how lucky you are, MKC is by far the best mod I have ever met. And she will go above and beyond to try and bring activity here, just wait. She opened a flaming contest in w48 for pp just to boost activity.

Anyway, I may troll here out of boredom from time to time. I need a new place to spam. Oh an MKC, why didn't you tell me you modded more then w48? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

One year later...

[spoil]
That is not any cat. That is my kitty ^_^

212d56q.jpg

[/spoil]

My kitteh is so cute:icon_redface:

porcha4.jpg

Hey Miss Kitty .. one of my little scamps looks like yours .. this is Porcha. How cute is she hahaha. Sorry for anyone who aint Cat lovers.. :p

Aww, she's adorable ^_^ Either my sister or mah mum (I forgot which one) over-saw this a few months ago and was laik 'that looks laik our kitteh :icon_eek:" She really does... only she's puffy.... my cat has short hair (..except in the winter).

my kitty his name is Pepé Le Pew

pepet.jpg
[/spoil]

OMG, that does look laik Pepé Le Pew :icon_eek:
Adorable.

Moar kitteh piccies pl0x!

Hai!!!

p.s i noticed uve been watching me aswell haha

The last 7 visitor(s) to this page were:
adamh6262 Critical mass Lucifyr MasterFire MissKittieCat PeRvIs Tracey

Ohai ^^
...in case you drop by again.

O.O w48 kitteh visits w3 kitteh's forums.

You guys don't know how lucky you are, MKC is by far the best mod I have ever met. And she will go above and beyond to try and bring activity here, just wait. She opened a flaming contest in w48 for pp just to boost activity.

Anyway, I may troll here out of boredom from time to time. I need a new place to spam. Oh an MKC, why didn't you tell me you modded more then w48? :icon_cry:

Ohai Respinkeh <3

That was liez!

And because nobody asked... and I didn't want to sound laik I was showing off...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigfeet15

o no activity >.< I've always treated w3 with a laid back approach.... i could handle the one post a week... this... i dunno.... its just... scary...

darkaniken2

Necrobumper!!! :p

So, going to provide any new cat pictures, or just quote old ones?

DeletedUser

Okay here ya go, this is my new kitty her name is Penny. She must have been really tired this night lol

pennyzu.jpg

DeletedUser7126

Whatever happened to the player picture thread. I like to see who is on the other side of the screen....lol