Greetings World 48

DeletedUser

Hello, how do you do? I am MissKittieCat (yes, I be a kitteh) and as of now I will be the moderator of this world.

I expect all of you to be familiar with the rules
(If not please make sure you read them NOW:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/announcement.php?f=8 - FORUM RULES!
http://forum.tribalwars.net/announcement.php?f=287 - in-game rules)

Remember the key is respect. I am big on RESPECT. (Don't make me sing the song :icon_evil: ... I don't like it :-( ... and yes I am also big on smileys little off-topic rants) Disagreements, debates, and disucssions are all fine (as long as they are topical and in the appropriate forum) but just make sure to be respectful (NO PERSONAL INSULT BUSINESS!) and we will all get along... or at least as much as we need to :icon_wink:

If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the W48 forums please feel free to send me a message or contact me via Skype.

I'm here to help.

I look foward to getting to know each and every one of you... play nice, kittehs <3

And um.... update me on your world events or tell me about yourselves or welcome me or etc....

If you have any issues with my modding style or my actions as a mod or if you disagree with an infraction please let me know and I will gladly explain it or, if I made any mistake, correct it. Otherwise, if you still disagree or think I am being unfair, or if you any compliments about my modding :):icon_razz:, please mail Kangaroom, my Master and Elder.

Thank you and have a lovely day,

=^-^=

MissKittieCat

Last edited by a moderator:

whall0625

First :)

And u guys are lucky to have MKC shes the coolest kitteh i know.....so treat her right or else :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

I already got 2 warnings here without a mod modding these forums, so have mercy :B

Also heya and welcome to the world of boredom and no forum activity! I'm sure you won't have to do anything at all except for giving me and marvin warnings or deleting matt and buffets arguements :D

Also, theres already a Soft Cat on here, itl be hard to live up to his awesomeness

DeletedUser

Heey kitteh!

Bit dull forums here so you won't have much to do here..
But good to know there is a mod anyway :p

DeletedUser

You got the easy world to moderate ^^

- Welcome, but.. uhm... well.. Dinoes eat Kittehs? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hello, how do you do? I am MissKittieCat (yes, I be a kitteh) and as of now I will be the moderator of this world.

I expect all of you to be familiar with the rules
(If not please make sure you read them NOW:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/announcement.php?f=287 )

Remember the key is respect. I am big on RESPECT. (Don't make me sing the song :icon_evil: ... I don't like it :-( ... and yes I am also big on smileys little off-topic rants) Disagreements, debates, and disucssions are all fine (as long as they are topical and in the appropriate forum) but just make sure to be respectful (NO PERSONAL INSULT BUSINESS!) and we will all get along... or at least as much as we need to :icon_wink:

If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the W48 forums please feel free to send me a message or contact me via Skype.

I'm here to help.

I look foward to getting to know each and every one of you... play nice, kittehs <3

And um.... update me on your world events or tell me about yourselves or welcome me or etc....

=^-^=

*Braces for the infractions to start coming in*

We'll have some fun...believe me...

DeletedUser

welcome to the forums

and have mercy on us this forum is already boring :D

DeletedUser

First :)

And u guys are lucky to have MKC shes the coolest kitteh i know.....so treat her right or else :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Aww... :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

Hello, nice to have you here. :)

Hi. Nice to be here ^_^
(Hmm... so you are BUFFET.... Now where is that Matt? <_< >_>)

I already got 2 warnings here without a mod modding these forums, so have mercy :B

Also heya and welcome to the world of boredom and no forum activity! I'm sure you won't have to do anything at all except for giving me and marvin warnings or deleting matt and buffets arguements :D

Also, theres already a Soft Cat on here, itl be hard to live up to his awesomeness

2 warning without a mod??? :icon_eek: Then please have mercy on me.... I'm very ill atm >_<

And don't be so negative.... W48 forums ftw! End of.

<3 back at you, wifey.

Heey kitteh!

Bit dull forums here so you won't have much to do here..
But good to know there is a mod anyway :p

That negativity again >_<

And thnx for the welcome ^_^

@ mtrskllz, nickthegreat217, chiltard, and electrisety:
Nice to meet you guys and thankies, thankies.

long time no see kitten :)

Are you playing this world?????? Nice ^_^
Me thinks you like church worlds :icon_razz:

You got the easy world to moderate ^^

- Welcome, but.. uhm... well.. Dinoes eat Kittehs? :icon_redface:

It's okay cause I'm a newb mod ^_^
And noez, not this kitteh.

*Braces for the infractions to start coming in*

We'll have some fun...believe me...

Looking foward to it ^_~

'sup MissKittieCat? Welcome to my our forums. :)
XD

Thank you. I'm so pleased to be a part of my your forums ^_^

....I hope my post wasn't too long
...Oh wait, it was... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i know i said this was a dull forum but that doesn't mean you should make extra extra long posts :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i know i said this was a dull forum but that doesn't mean you should make extra extra long posts :icon_eek:

This world could be the most uberest activest world ever... I'd still make uber long posts.

It's just who I am...

DeletedUser

You are so so terribly wrongggg, essay posts ftw! :icon_razz:

Hi. Nice to be here ^_^
(Hmm... so you are BUFFET.... Now where is that Matt? <_< >_>)

This is Matt, I don't like matflan or mat, so I just go with Matt ^-^ :

'sup MissKittieCat? Welcome to my our forums. :)
XD

Alsoo, I was being a bit negative.. but it's been the truth! :[ I'm sure itl change though :B

DeletedUser