Greetings World 48

thegodfather-chaos

Welcome to the w48 forums!

We don't post much. Like at all. So welcome to an easy modding job :p

Apart from that, its good to have a mod participate on the forums. :icon_biggrin: Most of the time, they leave us craving their presence.... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Welcome here! I know you wanted to see me post on your thread so I came ;) I may sometimes think of posting to keep you interested while modding W48 Muhaha.

DeletedUser

Nice little chat with you little Cat...nice little chat.

DeletedUser

Welcome to the w48 forums!

We don't post much. Like at all. So welcome to an easy modding job :p

Apart from that, its good to have a mod participate on the forums. :icon_biggrin: Most of the time, they leave us craving their presence.... :icon_sad:

>_<

Well then.... you better start posting moar!!! hopefully you will post more ... when you feel like it... please?

Welcome here! I know you wanted to see me post on your thread so I came ;) I may sometimes think of posting to keep you interested while modding W48 Muhaha.

Yay! You posted :icon_redface:
Lol, I hope you do ^_^

Nice little chat with you little Cat...nice little chat.
Rhymey rhyme rhyme.... rhymey rhyme rhyme ^_^
:p

Repinski

Welcome to the w48 section of the forum MissKittieCat. I am Repinski and am I trying to refrain from my normal spam/flame post that I tend to do in every other forum I post in because I am moderating the auto updating maps by Nickjer for the w48 forums.

Everyone keeps saying the w48 forums are dead but honestly I have seen worse. It is also nice to have a moderator that actually takes part in the conversations of the world. Unlike the two other mods I frequent. (Daethon and albul)

I am sure once the wars in this world are actually decent wars you will see my spam/flaming side and sadly probably end up giving me some infractions.

Don't mind Hotaka, he is just an attention whore/spammer (mainly spammer). Also I was wondering if there was anything I could call you for short because well MissKittyCat is a longer name to type out.

Also I don't mind longer posts, infact I encourage them so feel free to make your posts longer if you wish to.

Sorry for all the rambling/jumping around in this post. I was just typing stuff as it popped into my head and I couldn't be annoyed to go back and clean it up out of sheer laziness :lol:

Regards,
-Rep

Repinski

:icon_cry: I see how it is Kitty, no hello for me? :icon_cry:

Well for that I refuse to continue my no flame/spam ways for this forum. :icon_evil:

Prepare for my flames!

DeletedUser

Welcome to the w48 section of the forum MissKittieCat. I am Repinski and am I trying to refrain from my normal spam/flame post that I tend to do in every other forum I post in because I am moderating the auto updating maps by Nickjer for the w48 forums.

Everyone keeps saying the w48 forums are dead but honestly I have seen worse. It is also nice to have a moderator that actually takes part in the conversations of the world. Unlike the two other mods I frequent. (Daethon and albul)

I am sure once the wars in this world are actually decent wars you will see my spam/flaming side and sadly probably end up giving me some infractions.

Don't mind Hotaka, he is just an attention whore/spammer (mainly spammer). Also I was wondering if there was anything I could call you for short because well MissKittyCat is a longer name to type out.

Also I don't mind longer posts, infact I encourage them so feel free to make your posts longer if you wish to.

Sorry for all the rambling/jumping around in this post. I was just typing stuff as it popped into my head and I couldn't be annoyed to go back and clean it up out of sheer laziness :lol:

Regards,
-Rep

You're not trying hard enough :icon_evil:

I probably shouldn't take parts in the convos >_> I'll stop when I can learn to help myself from doing it.

Noez... I like MissKittieCat.

...Fine... you can refer to me as MKC.

THANK YOU! I DO wish to make my posts reeeeally long!

Laziness in 'fixing' our posts is what makes us sincere, that's what I always say ^_^

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: I see how it is Kitty, no hello for me? :icon_cry:

Well for that I refuse to continue my no flame/spam ways for this forum. :icon_evil:

Prepare for my flames!

:lol: I replied while you wrote that >_>

And um... you already did >_<

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

:lol: I replied while you wore that >_>

And um... you already did >_<

:lol: my bad, and yeah I kinda did didn't I :icon_eek:

Well I enjoy it, there is nothing like a good flame/spam war to liven up a forum :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That was probably one of the silliest things you could have ever said.

Midknight1979

Better late than never? Welcome

So far your doing an excellent job <3

DeletedUser

Welcome, its good to have you as our mod. I'm sure you will do a great job. :)

DeletedUser

Out of all the mods who have warned me, you're my favourite.

DeletedUser

I come to give tribute to the very beautiful MissKittieCat

And FYI ladies and Gents... she's mine, so hands off O_O

DeletedUser

That was probably one of the silliest things you could have ever said.

Liez. I will grow to luv you. You will grow to loathe me.

Preeetty :icon_eek:

So far your doing an excellent job <3

Thank you :icon_redface:

Welcome, its good to have you as our mod. I'm sure you will do a great job. :)

Thank you. I hope so.

Out of all the mods who have warned me, you're my favourite.

*lol* That is a funny quote. ^_^
I shall profile it...

I come to give tribute to the very beautiful MissKittieCat

And FYI ladies and Gents... she's mine, so hands off O_O

I have to fully agree with this message ^_^

DeletedUser

A hoi.

Just driftin' on by. Seeing how things are going. These forumies treatin' ya okay? >)

-eyes people suspiciously-