Greetings World 48

DeletedUser

A.I. .... you honour me with your presence :icon_redface:

And how appropriate for the person whom I consider to be the best mod ever to ohai me in my Ohai-I'll-Be-Your-Mod-W48 thread :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

Before you became our mod I was really intimidated by mods. I was like :-O when you accepted my skype addy... and answered my questions and whutnot ^_^

For that and so much more I luv you mah A.I.

And yes, these forums are treating me better than I deserve (since I make teh nubbeh mod sillies here and there) and I'm quite happy with my w48 kittens <3

DeletedUser

Lulzor. Mods are not intimidating. Mods are eediots.

... well. This mod is an eediot. >)

Dun stress the mistakes. We all make 'em. Remember that time I left a thread open in w29? We all had a good laugh about that. >)

DeletedUser79621

:icon_surprised: 2 of the best mods in 1 thread... Now to get Shards in here and my life will be perfect.

Also, better late than never but have fun in the W48 forums mah kitteh <3

DeletedUser

In this forum you either <3 MKC or you dont.... and for those of you that dont <3 MKC

[spoil]LEAVE NOW[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Lulzor. Mods are not intimidating. Mods are eediots.

... well. This mod is an eediot. >)

Dun stress the mistakes. We all make 'em. Remember that time I left a thread open in w29? We all had a good laugh about that. >)

If you're an eediot... that makes me... so many horrible things that I'd get infracted for if I said them >.<

Someone originally had their post there, but then it was deleted >_<

AI <3 <3 <3

:3333

MKC <3 <3 <3

:3333

The Lewder <3<3<3
=^-^= =^-^= =^-^= =^-^= =^-^=

:icon_surprised: 2 of the best mods in 1 thread... Now to get Shards in here and my life will be perfect.

Also, better late than never but have fun in the W48 forums mah kitteh <3

Pfft... you've never been modded by me so how would you know? :p

Following the <3MKC trend I see :p

To BSGreer 1 and Kenster82:
I know... that was very rude :icon_cry:
I thought it was because you didn't like me </3
But it's okay, you've more than made up for it so i forgive you ^_^
:p

Repinski

wat

I b confuzzled.

When I posted my reply saying that was a bad way to get your post count up, I saw what you quoted and replied to, which now have been removed but before when I posted what I did they were not. Ok?

gold geo

Hello there Miss Kittie Cat, I seem to be neglecting the general section of the forums so I never got to say hey here. You seem to have quite the fan group, I'm just hoping that you're not a snail eating kitty ^.^

DeletedUser

When I posted my reply saying that was a bad way to get your post count up, I saw what you quoted and replied to, which now have been removed but before when I posted what I did they were not. Ok?

I see.

I don't care how I get my post count up, as long as I get it up, its all good.