Greetings World 48

DeletedUser81336

Ugh I'd say something about pedos but I already got infracted for something along those lines, still love ya MKC. <3

Repinski

Because that is what we decided to call him after De Rante called him it :lol: and keep in mind Osclown is a friend of mine.

DeletedUser81336

Funny thing, I told you about that scout army. I did that on the account 'I have no friends.' You are not em friend. :3 Just kidding <3 ya rep.

DeletedUser

We can just welcome each other LOL I haven't been on a TW forum for months. I'm, kind of, new here on W48, but have played on W19 for a couple of years....

Welcome to the W48 forums :)
I hope we see more from you here.

Hello MKC......just started reading this forum and i have already like you... :)

:icon_redface: Thankies :)
Nice to meet you.
Hope we see you on these forums more often.

I have added this to the original post.

If you have any issues with my modding style or my actions as a mod or if you disagree with an infraction please let me know and I will gladly explain it or, if I made any mistake, correct it. Otherwise, if you still disagree or think I am being unfair, or if you any compliments about my modding :):icon_razz:, please mail Kangaroom, my Master and Elder.

By the way, just to let you all know, I will go on holiday starting August 27th and I should be back within a week (around September 3rd or 4th). During this time an elder/s will be monitoring the W48 forums. Please make extra sure you are following the rules :)
Until I return I will not be logging into the forums, so I will not be able to read any mail. If you still want to mail me keep in mind I will not reply until after I return.
You are still encouraged to report bad posts since there will be someone to take care of it during my absence or mail Kangaroom for any important issues.

P.S. No quitting while I am gone please!

Thank you and take care my kittehs <3,

=^-^=

MissKittieCat

Repinski

MKC I don't think I'll be posting much while your away..... Let us know when your back so we can all start posting again because I know I'm not the only one who is going to be silent for the most part.

DeletedUser81336

>.<
MKC is leaving? I shall leave now so that I don't get banned. Also how come you never welcomed me to w48 MKC? :(

DeletedUser

Wait, you mean we have to follow the rules? :icon_eek:

Damn it. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser81336

Well you already broke one, but I've seen jirki do it so it should be ok. :D