Grepolis?

DeletedUser

Played the beta testing but didn't bother continuing afterwards :D

earthquake girl

I should have tried out the Beta. There are some really annoying issues with the game, but it's interesting for now. :D

DeletedUser

I am playing Alpha right now. Are you?

A lot of fun! The first three weeks are going to be quite entertaining..hopefully :p

/ are you the one who caused the Haiti earthquake? why?:icon_cry: (earthquake girl?)

earthquake girl

Yes, I'm in Alpha. I'm in the core too, on O54 (isn't that fun to say? ha ha). And yes, it is a fun game so far! LOL

/I only strike when someone deserves it. Like California, for example. I'm sending it to Alaska.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

looks boring plus im over wasting my time on these online games =\

DeletedUser

looks boring plus im over wasting my time on these online games =\
It's a great game..
However they pretty much messed it up by the advantages premium give there and the ability to continuously lower the building time by 50% for 20 coins or so.
Basically it's all about who's willing to pay the most for the game, which isn't my sort of thing :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

tbh if i had more free time id try it i tried the west when it came out but blah for that game aswell im going to stick with my xbox game a month thing ive got going on atm because id rather be with my gf

earthquake girl

It's not much of a time suck, mini. The world is slow. The people who pay do get an advantage, too many I think, but it's a new game and they'll work out kinks.