Grepolis

DeletedUser

Some probably heard about this game, some maybe not, anyway it's a new game from InnoGames, http://en.grepolis.com/. I started playing W1 couple of days ago, and although at first I didn't think much of the game, now I see there's really so much more diversity to it, compared to TW. Aside from asinine premium feature mechanics, everything else has great potential.

The game is still pretty much in development, with user feedback, and a lot of room for improvement, but it's really fun.

Tomorrow starts W2, so if anyone is willing to give the game a chance, join in, if there is to be a possibility of choosing a direction, I'm going SE so see you there;)

DeletedUser

Some probably heard about this game, some maybe not, anyway it's a new game from InnoGames, http://en.grepolis.com/. I started playing W1 couple of days ago, and although at first I didn't think much of the game, now I see there's really so much more diversity to it, compared to TW. Aside from asinine premium feature mechanics, everything else has great potential.

The game is still pretty much in development, with user feedback, and a lot of room for improvement, but it's really fun.

Tomorrow starts W2, so if anyone is willing to give the game a chance, join in, if there is to be a possibility of choosing a direction, I'm going SE so see you there;)

ok i'll join you.

DeletedUser

Oh I heard just now they're canceling the opening of the w2. I guess that's that then, no need to join.

Hehe, just kiddin:p

DeletedUser

well somweone hacked my account there...keeps changing my PW and email wont let me log in...who the hell do i contact!

DeletedUser

well somweone hacked my account there...keeps changing my PW and email wont let me log in...who the hell do i contact!

DeletedUser

Cm? where is it? i cant do crap so i sent a mail to inno games.

it wont let me on the forums either..seems this clown has taken over everything.

DeletedUser

Yeah, pretty much screwed :S, maybe if you ask Morthy, he might be able to help or if you e-mail their CM, Phil, with your e-mail that you setup your account under.