Rejected Group chat/mail

seroxy5

Reaction score
IGM (including circ mail) and tribe forum meets most of the communication needs in TW. However, more and more players have started using Discord or Skype for faster response and better communication tools. But with the diverse community of TW, not everyone have Discord/Skype and these apps do not support all bb-codes either. Therefor I would really appreciate the ability to send messages to several (specific) players in game that would also be able to reply to the rest of the group.

For an example, let's say that I want to request support and it's urgent. As of right now, I would send my closest tribe mates an IGM to let them know I need it fast, this can be done easily with circ mail. However, let's say I send to 5 players and 2 of these respond quickly with enough support, I will be forced to send another circ mail to the remaining 3 players and explain that I no longer need their support instead of just replying to my own message.

Another example is when planning attacks on a specific player and the whole tribe doesn't have to be participate and bothered. It would be convenient to be able to discuss plans amongst 3-5 relevant players only.

My suggestion is to implement a way to (similar to circ mail) send a mail to a group from your address book and let everyone be able to reply and see other's replies.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
This idea has been suggested in the past and is still being considered. I will therefore move this suggestion to rejected as it is a duplicate.