growing barbarians

DeletedUser

we need them badly.there are more barbarians than regular villages and no one is going to noble them if they do not grow.

tedgemaster

this is a thing that I think sould happen but it aint up to me

DeletedUser61390

Maybe once the world is closed for joining. But definitely NOT sooner.

DeletedUser

Sly, you're right that players aren't going to noble barbs as long as they grow, and i hope it stays that way. The point of this game is to fight players, not just nobling a barb that can never fight back. Growing barbs will just make this a boring world and lessen the incentive for active players to fight each other.
Many people on w25 joined this world because there is no growing barbs and i hope they keep it this way. Also this is a topic that been beaten over the head with a bat way too many times, its dead and never has any of the discussions come to a consensus.

DeletedUser

maybe this thread was pointless but k58 is a wasteland.theres more barbs than there is ppl

DeletedUser

maybe this thread was pointless but k58 is a wasteland.theres more barbs than there is ppl

Well wouldnt that make it so much easier or your pointwhoring family :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser65014

Well wouldnt that make it so much easier or your pointwhoring family :icon_neutral:

Personally I hope they do make growing barbs so by the time I get down to sly he's got enough points for some decent morale.

DeletedUser52157

I hope they make them growing as well, but I don't think they will. This world will be slow if they aren't growing.

DeletedUser65014

I hope they make them growing as well, but I don't think they will. This world will be slow if they aren't growing.

I was being sarcastic. The world will be slow if they DO grow, since people will just noble barbs and not players.

amosff

yeah i suppose but i got nobled by a guy who started with a few barbs and whent on to noble most my 15x15 grid including me!! so now im up in k3 just building my aremy till i can be bothered to noble some barbs then go players

DeletedUser56243

Maybe in the future, once people stop joining and they will only grow to a small amount. I reckon my reasons for having them grow have been stated already, but if they grow too much then we are going to see a significant decrease in the amount of player v player fights (keep in mind that the game is called tribal wars, that's what I'm here for)

DeletedUser

They no nid to grow because there is too many , after u farm all the resources in one village , u got many more near u to continue to farm.