Grumpy Old Turtles - Attached to Our Shells

DeletedUser

Mark1Mustang stop posting you look like a complete tool no offence!
BHS arent going to win this world and neither do honor need you so get out of there ass.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: just telling it like I see it and if you dont like it then you leave.. and BHS is no longer anyway because of the bottom feeding ethics of wehyam:icon_eek:
Im not for any 1 tribe anymore I just would love it if wehyam got her nose stuck in the mud where her bottom feeding wys should be..
its to bad that the rest of ~GOT~ had to go with her because they do have some good players that are honorable...
its also too bad that 90% of the ~GOT~ family will be eaten by ~GOT~ members and the bunny's with 5% being taken by HONOR (players not villages)
so comish and ps wich other of your friends are you going to betray for the sake of ~GOT~'s :icon_rolleyes: honor....

DeletedUser

I was in Bunny. long enough to know more about the FORK move than you, and to have known about it before you. I was in Bunny. long enough to see you leave due to pressure, and knowing the war would be lost.

I look only to tell the truth. Is that so hard to ask? There's no shame in folding under pressure when you have RL reasons compelling it, so I'm not sure why you take it so offensively.

Vague response with no definite answer. Good call, wouldn't want to say something specific to be proven wrong.

Funny, let me guess ... no invite for you ?

The ultimate lie, hiding behind an alias while you talk smack on the forums :)

And the high ground erodes a little more under your feet ... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

[5/28/12 12:12:29 AM] Or-el: When Fork offers spots
[5/28/12 12:12:34 AM] Or-el: Don't take me along
[5/28/12 12:12:45 AM] Or-el: They'll refuse me anyways lol
[5/28/12 12:13:14 AM] musological: To be honest they have offered spots,a nd they have refused you

I don't need high ground, I already knew I wasn't going to Fork or Honor, and I'm fine with that.

Got anything else to say, or are you going to personally attack me some more because you're so sad about being found to be a liar?

(Oh, and I encouraged the merger regardless, can get any screenshots, skype...anything really, I got nothing to hide...unlike some people who are sad when found to be liars :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

[5/28/12 12:12:29 AM] Or-el: When Fork offers spots
[5/28/12 12:12:34 AM] Or-el: Don't take me along
[5/28/12 12:12:45 AM] Or-el: They'll refuse me anyways lol
[5/28/12 12:13:14 AM] musological: To be honest they have offered spots,a nd they have refused you

I don't need high ground, I already knew I wasn't going to Fork or Honor, and I'm fine with that.

Got anything else to say, or are you going to personally attack me some more because you're so sad about being found to be a liar?

(Oh, and I encouraged the merger regardless, can get any screenshots, skype...anything really, I got nothing to hide...unlike some people who are sad when found to be liars :icon_wink:)

Show me where I personally attacked you matey, and show me where I was a liar. Be careful now ... :icon_wink:

As I said ..

The ultimate lie, hiding behind an alias while you talk smack on the forums

:)

Nice work trying to claim a little of the glory for our recruitment though :icon_rolleyes:

You will find the Fork recruitment criteria here ...

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2
Side 2:
Tribes: Bunny., Rabbit

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,040
Side 2: 392
Difference: 648[/spoil]

No doubt you are on the negative side of the ledger somewhere, on well, better luck next time I guess

Hush now

DeletedUser

Personally attacking me, by the definition of going after me and me alone rather than relating to the thread, is what I meant. Hope that's clear.

Trust me, I never wanted to join Fork :).

DeletedUser

Trust me, I never wanted to join Fork :).

No one did that is why 75% of new recruits are trying to jump to honor

and this is correct

DeletedUser

unfortunatly this is the truth..
there is no more integrity in this game anymore...allies backstabbing allies, and players not respecting the older more experanced players.. and everyone worrying about endgame and not getting or keeping good players because of point whoring tribes that want nothing but to be the top dog...
the rules around sitting and co-playing are screwed up(in my opinion)ther are sitting rules that are strict and thats how it should be but ther are no rules about co-playing,yet its bannable to give out account info????????:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

/me avoids the rules discussion

What would my account name have to do with anything?

DeletedUser

/me avoids the rules discussion

What would my account name have to do with anything?
I wasnt trying to discuss the rules just giving my opinion on how much this game and the integrity and honor have gone downhill and that everyone is so much into endgame that tribes are regulating how thier members are to play IE. premium accounts, skype accounts,manditory co-players, point quotas, ect.ect....
its ok to stab an ally in the back but dont noble any barbs:icon_rolleyes: