Gtfo

DeletedUser

gone make GTFO, (works on so many levels)

seems to me the most encouraging name there is for recruitment XD

... haven't thought what it stands for, but good tribe fight often can be fairly good hah XD

haven't played tw in ages, w27 seems like a failure to me (so many grey villages, so few players) so im starting on 29 hopefully getting somewhere being commited to a tribe...

ofcourse experience, all the obvios and ladi-da is important, however i'm not gona go just hawking about for certain people, gona give all a chance... ironically, i'm currently hawking from friends elsewhere to start on this world XD

not gona give location, coz thats stupid... send me your queries/problems/questions/drammas/dilemmas if yu disagree

just pm me in game if you want in :X

edit: oh and add goodboy7557@hotmail.co.uk ,thats msn for contacting if needed,

and i have skype... but i hate using that, since i get confused how to use it LOL

just make sure u have cookies to bribe me with :[]

edit again:

-oh for people who don't know me... i played on w7, 10 and 11 before.. all were awsome worlds... i was only observing tribe leadership and learning how to play well. being in academies, different type of tribes, etc.

-and 13, well that was the first time i created a tribe after learning of other people... unfortunatly i made quite a few mistakes... now tho, i come back to be flawless :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Their going to make you change the tribes Tag, you know that right?

DeletedUser

probably, but i don't see why they would, gtfo here doesn't stand what it is commonly thought of :D... if they do, i'll change it to something else, just as flashy XD