Gud Luck W35

DeletedUser

I always send 42 nobles in an attack so that they can survive even if 97.6% of the troops die :icon_biggrin:
Noob it's nowhere near as good 200 nobles.

How long have you been playing that you don't know basic skills like that :icon_redface:

DeletedUser75781

Noob it's nowhere near as good 200 nobles.

How long have you been playing that you don't know basic skills like that :icon_redface:

I believe that it's more worth it to replace that farm space with something else than get an extra 1.9% buffer for the dying troops :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

nah you got it all wrong. When it says don't send nobles without protection it's an attempt to stop you knowing the truth

DeletedUser

oh wait- another APOC walk on who wants to tell everybody how rubbish everyone else plays the game
you seriously cant work out why two nobles might be sent with an attack?:icon_eek:

whose account did you walk in to after a previous owner built it up? d*ckhead

Wow. That wasn't nice. Geeze lady it must be that time of the month. I didn't know you had nerves Big Chris, I always thought you unflappable. Still, I can see why you're all at a fuss with us walk ons.

We must be really getting on your nerves :D

DeletedUser

Although Las is APOC and therefore i should never support them etc.

Have you never heard of the concept of irony

DeletedUser

Shes a he!!! :/

It's an it! I've witnessed it myself, I even admit feeling unwell after that.
I think even it's parents threw it out, untill Aetost found it and brought it in.
It's just an unlucky soul with a horrible Father.

DeletedUser

Basically you're saying that from your point of view it only makes sense to be in APOC.

From my point of view i can't see the point of being in APOC. Fine i could win the world and that'd be nice and all what but i wanted a challenge. I had the chance of either trying to get into APOC (which from some of the people you invited wouldn't have been massively hard given my area as well) or joining as it was ~S*W~ as baron and then moving onto HAWK and then Prowl. Given the people i've met by choosing the path i took i don't look back at the other choices i've made.

I believe i would have enjoyed being in APOC given the opportunity but i'm not and i never will be so from my side of the fence things are just fine :)

I like a challenge and action and that's what i've got so i'm not complaining. I had less than 1mill ODD now i have 30 so it's fun whatever happens.

DeletedUser

Basically you're saying that from your point of view it only makes sense to be in APOC.

From my point of view i can't see the point of being in APOC. Fine i could win the world and that'd be nice and all what but i wanted a challenge. I had the chance of either trying to get into APOC (which from some of the people you invited wouldn't have been massively hard given my area as well) or joining as it was ~S*W~ as baron and then moving onto HAWK and then Prowl. Given the people i've met by choosing the path i took i don't look back at the other choices i've made.

I believe i would have enjoyed being in APOC given the opportunity but i'm not and i never will be so from my side of the fence things are just fine :)

I like a challenge and action and that's what i've got so i'm not complaining. I had less than 1mill ODD now i have 30 so it's fun whatever happens.

If you can have fun losing I compliment you. :icon_wink: