Gud Luck W35

yeil

Oh and this guy betrayed you and kesha...you should remember that...lol

Betrayed falcon? I stayed friends with falcon throughout. You talk out your ass.

I got kicked off an !?! account after being on there for a day when OK! merged because i told falcon they was going to op him when he was not currently on the account. I explained to aetost why, he understood and offered me an account to return but I quit and later returned on the terror account.

Why do you guys always turn every thread into flaming? And bring up issues which had nothing to do with you. Me and kesha fell out so what? I left titans not apoc which had no relation to ET so I don't see why it bothers you so much. Anything for a bit of attention I suppose :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

Betrayed falcon? I stayed friends with falcon throughout. You talk out your ass.

I got kicked off an !?! account after being on there for a day when OK! merged because i told falcon they was going to op him when he was not currently on the account. I explained to aetost why, he understood and offered me an account to return but I quit and later returned on the terror account.

Why do you guys always turn every thread into flaming? And bring up issues which had nothing to do with you. Me and kesha fell out so what? I left titans not apoc which had no relation to ET so I don't see why it bothers you so much. Anything for a bit of attention I suppose :icon_rolleyes:.

Why do you always insist on coming back to our forums when they have nothing to do with you anymore.

yeil

Why do you always insist on coming back to our forums when they have nothing to do with you anymore.

Last I seen it was a public forum. And your forums? They are as much mine as they are yours.

I only comment when someone brings me up. Stop speaking about me in your forums and I wont post.

DeletedUser

Last I seen it was a public forum. And your forums? They are as much mine as they are yours.

I only comment when someone brings me up. Stop speaking about me in your forums and I wont post.

You don't play this world so there is no reason for you to be here.

DeletedUser75781

So basically your loyalty lies everywhere, which just proves my point that you don't have any loyalty to a specific person :icon_wink:

I don't turn every thread into flaming. I just find betrayal a despicable act and I don't tolerate it, especially with two people who had a solid friendship with one another...

yeil

So basically your loyalty lies everywhere, which just proves my point that you don't have any loyalty to a specific person :icon_wink:

I don't turn every thread into flaming. I just find betrayal a despicable act and I don't tolerate it, especially with two people who had a solid friendship with one another...

We still do have a solid friendship.

And Loyalty lies everywhere? At the time the world was not good for me as I had many friends on opposite sides, It has nothing to do with you though and wont tolerate it? What can you do about it, seriously?

It's a game.

King Sean04

Is it really just a game? Your actions have no consequences? I beg to differ. The aspect of human contact is there, we talk to each other, flame each other, etc. If I were to leave =APOC= today and join FE@R, basically betraying all those that trusted me, would I face consequences? Yes. It's funny how people call it just a game. We make friendships that will last forever. After this world I am certain I will keep contact with all the friends I have made on this world. So is it really just a game?

DeletedUser

I know, I was just stating that when you see the light and betray APOC you should join Prowl not FE@R. ;P

DeletedUser

I know, I was just stating that when you see the light and betray APOC you should join Prowl not FE@R. ;P

I take exception to your comments which only show just how naive you and the rest of "them" are (them being prowl, FE@R, z-File or whomever).

I have seen parts of both sides believe it or not and it took only a day of being on "that" side in the early going that showed me the kind if traitorous treacherous scum live on that side of this war. Loud mouthed fools and arrogance is all that surrounds your side.

In the beginning when I had nothing and was surrounded from giants on both sides such as King A, Disbarred, Killer Bees and K3Y07, the only person that showed any stitch of kindness was King Arturus. The only player that showed any sign of mercy was Sir Jermanium and the only tribe that showed any bit of trust and faith was APOC not the other garbage pathetic little bands out there.

All I learned from K3Y07 was he runs multiple accounts and like to bury knives in your back and talk with stupid arrogance. The same from Tolequeil. In the end the only side with any kind if light is APOC - the rest of you will meet your demise in time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I take exception to your comments which only show just how naive you and the rest of "them" are (them being prowl, FE@R, z-File or whomever).

I have seen parts if both sides believe it or not and it took only a day of being on "that" side in the early going that showed me the kind if traitorous treacherous scum live on that side of this war. Lod mouthed fools and arrogance is all that surrounds your side.

In the beginning when I had nothing and was surrounded from giants on both sides such as King A, Disbarred, Killer Bees and K3Y07, the only person that showed any stitch of kindness was King Arturus. The only player that showed any sign of mercy was Sir Jermanium and the only tribe that showed any bit of trust and faith was APOC not the other garbage pathetic little bands out there.

All I learned from K3Y07 was he runs multiple accounts and like to bury knives in your back and talk with stupid arrogance. The same from Tolequeil. In the end the only side with any kind if light is APOC - the rest of you will meet your demise in time.

Amen! Preach it brother!

DeletedUser

Why would he want to join FE@Rs academy tribe? :)
FE@R's academy tribe?
Interesting idea...Entirely wrong but interesting idea all the same.

Laskales the Great said:

I have seen parts of both sides believe it or not and it took only a day of being on "that" side in the early going that showed me the kind if traitorous treacherous scum live on that side of this war. Loud mouthed fools and arrogance is all that surrounds your side.

You wrote all of this because i was making a joke to King Sean which had no relevance to loyalty or anything. Wow. I'd like to say i give a damn about your exception to my comment but i don't. I've seen both sides of the war and i have seen bad people on both sides. Whoopty-doo Basil. APOC is not a bastian of pure loyalty nor is any tribe