Gud Luck W35

DeletedUser

FE@R's academy tribe?
Interesting idea...Entirely wrong but interesting idea all the same.

You wrote all of this because i was making a joke to King Sean which had no relevance to loyalty or anything. Wow. I'd like to say i give a damn about your exception to my comment but i don't. I've seen both sides of the war and i have seen bad people on both sides. Whoopty-doo Basil. APOC is not a bastian of pure loyalty nor is any tribe

I beg to differ... I always been loyal to my guys.

DeletedUser

FE@R's academy tribe?
Interesting idea...Entirely wrong but interesting idea all the same.

Are you sure? I thought you guys were just supposed to stay in prowl until you learned how to build your spear nukes properly, then fe@r would let you in? Your war record seems to confirm this.

DeletedUser

Are you sure? I thought you guys were just supposed to stay in prowl until you learned how to build your spear nukes properly, then fe@r would let you in? Your war record seems to confirm this.
not really. But if it helps you sleep at night to believe that then yes. We live for spear nukes

chrissy24

I always send 2 at a time.

Oh wait that's Black Ops

oh wait- another APOC walk on who wants to tell everybody how rubbish everyone else plays the game
you seriously cant work out why two nobles might be sent with an attack?:icon_eek:

whose account did you walk in to after a previous owner built it up? d*ckhead

DeletedUser75781

oh wait- another APOC walk on who wants to tell everybody how rubbish everyone else plays the game
you seriously cant work out why two nobles might be sent with an attack?:icon_eek:

I always send 42 nobles in an attack so that they can survive even if 97.6% of the troops die :icon_biggrin:

King Sean04

you done complaining yet?

chrissy24

you done complaining yet?

wow 23 mins it took you to reply to my first post in ages.
fingers get twitchy posting that seany? did you get excited?
:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

King Sean04

wow 23 mins it took you to reply to my first post in ages.
fingers get twitchy posting that seany? did you get excited?
:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

Nah I happened to be scouring the forums then :icon_redface: It's been a few days since I posted :lol: